24/7 Customer earns patent for customer contact management system
24/7 Customer, Inc., the provider of predictive interaction solutions, has announced that it has received a patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for its customer contact management system. This system redefines the way a company interacts with its customers across devices by transforming reactive contacts into smart interactions. 24/7 Customer has built its predictive interaction platforms based on the technology described in this patent.
“We are delighted to be awarded this patent, which is the first of its kind in customer interaction management. While consumers across the globe have been experiencing the power of personalization and prediction on the Internet, it had not touched the area of customer service. Typical customer interactions have been reactive, in the sense that consumers end up contacting the call center after unsuccessfully trying to solve their problems on the website,” said P V Kannan, Co-Founder & CEO, 24/7 Customer.
“There is a wide gap between consumer expectations and customer service technologies deployed by companies. Our mission has been to bridge that gap and enable consumers to experience the power of prediction in customer interactions be it sales or service through our innovation labs. This patent is a result of that mission,” added Kannan.
The USPTO awarded the patent to 24/7 Customer for creating a unique system and method for managing customer requests and contacts to improve the customer experience. 24/7 Customer has applied for 6 more patents in the field of customer interaction.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation