2.5G, 3G Markets to Receive VAS Applications
With a goal to cater to the 2.5G and 3G market, One97 communications, an Indian telecom solutions provider, together with Hewlett Packard announced the setting up of a Research and Development (R&D) laboratory.
Powered by HP’s OpenCall Media Platform (OPMG), the lab would be involved in the R&D of technologies and applications. It will primarily focus on creating applications for deployment and integration of HP platform with existing telecom networks including development of Value Added Service (VAS) applications.
HP’s Open Call Media Platform (OCMP) supports the development of VoiceXML applications along with IP multimedia subsystem based services. The platform includes voice mail, mass alarming and alerting, 3G video capabilities, personalized ringback tone, and video messaging.
The OCMP integrates with existing network architectures, which allows service providers to benefit on business prospects like large-scale Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications, unified messaging, virtual call centers, and entertainment services.
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Rapid Innovation Puts Customer Experience At Risk: Study
- How Do You Solve A Cloud Compliance Crisis
- Digital Firms In India Can Achieve USD 39 Bn Exports By 2022: Study
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule