2.5G, 3G Markets to Receive VAS Applications
With a goal to cater to the 2.5G and 3G market, One97 communications, an Indian telecom solutions provider, together with Hewlett Packard announced the setting up of a Research and Development (R&D) laboratory.
Powered by HP’s OpenCall Media Platform (OPMG), the lab would be involved in the R&D of technologies and applications. It will primarily focus on creating applications for deployment and integration of HP platform with existing telecom networks including development of Value Added Service (VAS) applications.
HP’s Open Call Media Platform (OCMP) supports the development of VoiceXML applications along with IP multimedia subsystem based services. The platform includes voice mail, mass alarming and alerting, 3G video capabilities, personalized ringback tone, and video messaging.
The OCMP integrates with existing network architectures, which allows service providers to benefit on business prospects like large-scale Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications, unified messaging, virtual call centers, and entertainment services.
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study