2.5G, 3G Markets to Receive VAS Applications
With a goal to cater to the 2.5G and 3G market, One97 communications, an Indian telecom solutions provider, together with Hewlett Packard announced the setting up of a Research and Development (R&D) laboratory.
Powered by HP’s OpenCall Media Platform (OPMG), the lab would be involved in the R&D of technologies and applications. It will primarily focus on creating applications for deployment and integration of HP platform with existing telecom networks including development of Value Added Service (VAS) applications.
HP’s Open Call Media Platform (OCMP) supports the development of VoiceXML applications along with IP multimedia subsystem based services. The platform includes voice mail, mass alarming and alerting, 3G video capabilities, personalized ringback tone, and video messaging.
The OCMP integrates with existing network architectures, which allows service providers to benefit on business prospects like large-scale Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications, unified messaging, virtual call centers, and entertainment services.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT