2.5G, 3G Markets to Receive VAS Applications
With a goal to cater to the 2.5G and 3G market, One97 communications, an Indian telecom solutions provider, together with Hewlett Packard announced the setting up of a Research and Development (R&D) laboratory.
Powered by HP’s OpenCall Media Platform (OPMG), the lab would be involved in the R&D of technologies and applications. It will primarily focus on creating applications for deployment and integration of HP platform with existing telecom networks including development of Value Added Service (VAS) applications.
HP’s Open Call Media Platform (OCMP) supports the development of VoiceXML applications along with IP multimedia subsystem based services. The platform includes voice mail, mass alarming and alerting, 3G video capabilities, personalized ringback tone, and video messaging.
The OCMP integrates with existing network architectures, which allows service providers to benefit on business prospects like large-scale Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications, unified messaging, virtual call centers, and entertainment services.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth