3-Day Meet On eGovernance, Security, Forensics
E-Information Systems, Security and Audit Association (EISA) is organizing its fourth annual international conference, ISAC 2004, on `eGovernance, iAssurance and Forensics’ in the Capital from July 21-23. The conference will showcase national and global industry leaders speaking about the strategies for enterprise security and controls.
According to the company, The key issues that would be discussed at the conference include identifying and developing effective strategies for eGovernance, security and forensic-controlled environment; apart from creating awareness on security system certification and accreditation programs.
The company also states that the meet would help organizations and individuals meet the necessary security requirements in the wake of fast evolving information assurance policies and standards.
The three-day conference will feature case studies and presentations by experts so that management challenges are alleviated. A special track on PKI-enabled applications across government enterprises is on the agenda.
Some of the topics that will be covered are eGovernance: Critical Success Factors and Impact Assessment, eGovernance Standards and Certification, Risk Assessment and Management Need for Comprehensive IT Security Policy and Controls, Cyber Security, Standards, Certification and iAssurance, Business and Information Assurance and Identity Management, eTrust and Forensics Audit.
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- Cisco Brings AI-Based Voice Assistant For The Enterprise
- Polycom Lends Flexibility To Smaller Meeting Rooms
- Govt Employees Can Enjoy Free Uber Ride For Official Meeting
- Wipro Seeks Govt. Approval For IT SEZ In Kolkata
- Top 10 Tech Trends In Business Meeting
- Supply Chain Impacts: Are You Ready?
- BOI Reduces 50% Turn-around Time With MS SharePoint
- Managers believe meeting rooms will be fully digital by 2014
- Goa govt partners with Oracle to produce IT pros