3G Pre-bid Meet Begins Today
The process for auctioning third generation (3G) radio frequencies will kick off in Delhi today, November 16, with the pre-bid conference.
The meet will be attended by officials from the communications ministry, Department of Telecom (DoT), and officials from the department of IT and the finance ministry.
While officials from the communications ministry will address queries regarding the 3G and WiMax auctions, which are scheduled to begin in mid-January, DoT will clarify on the availability of 3G radio frequencies in each circle.
DoT is expected to release a new list by December 8 detailing the availability of the number of 3G slots, and the sub-bands in which these airwaves are present.
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- SPOT Forum To Throw Light On Securing A Cashless India
- Microsoft Build 2017 Looks Into An Intelligent Future
- Conference Held On Digital Connectivity And Social Impact
- Simplicity, The Key To Secure Complex Networked Environments
- Top Ten Stories On CXO Today (October 10-14)
- Spectrum Auctions: TRAI Chairman Claims Success
- ‘Didac India 2016’ To Commence In Bangalore
- Cisco, Fortinet Issue Security Advisories To Counter NSA Malware
- Telcos To Spend INR 1 Trillion On Spectrum