3G VAS Delivery Platform Launched
Bay Talkitec, a technology player in 3G VAS platform, has launched its next-generation VAS delivery platform, a single-box solution and highly-scalable platform supporting all mobile networks, from 2G to 3G including NGN (Next Generation Network).
The platform has built-in ready VAS applications including voice-based services like CRBT, Voice SMS, call management, voice portal and video applications such as Video SMS, video portal, Mobile TV, Video CRBT, mobile video marketing, etc.
K. Sheker, director, Bay Talkitec, said, "The current economic downturn, together with the need to evolve telecom infrastructure capable of meeting customer demand, creates a need for organizations to retain traditional services while making cost-efficient transitions to next-generation devices that personalize and enhance customer interaction and response."
For a greenfield operator, Bay Talkitec s new platform helps launch all essential services quickly, with low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and high ROI, and the built-in media gateway makes it possible to provide services using SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) and SIGTRAN, suitable for NGN environment. Bay Talkitec is among the first Indian companies to have developed this technology, said Sheker.
"Next generation VAS platform is the ideal solution for companies grappling with the issue of dealing with multiple legacy systems that deliver only one service at a time and make it difficult to rapidly deploy new services that customers are demanding. It is sure to help businesses reduce costs and focus on revenue generating opportunities," he said.
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation