3i Infotech Appoints Hexaware's RV Ramanan As COO
IT services provider 3i Infotech Ltd has appointed RV Ramanan, former executive director of Hexaware Technologies, as chief operating officer (COO). He resigned from Hexaware in August this year and has been providing advisory services to Hexaware on a part-time basis.
Ramanan, who has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry, will be responsible for the delivery of services across both product and service lines. He will also provide strategic direction in building the road-map for a core set of product IPs and work towards leveraging the strong client base and domain strength within 3i Infotech.
Commenting on his appointment Madhivanan Balakrishnan, Managing Director & Global CEO, 3i Infotech Ltd. said, “Ramanan joins 3i Infotech at an opportune moment, With his wide experience in the IT world, he will be a strong asset to the team and we look forward to working closely with him in our quest to put 3i Infotech Ltd back on the path of growth.”
Speaking on his appointment Ramanan iterated “It’s a proud moment for me to shoulder this responsibility in this vast global organization and I look forward to molding 3i-infotech into a vibrant and growing organization that builds on its products and domain strengths in providing reliable and innovative IT solutions to its clients,” said Ramanan, who has done postgraduation in technology from IIT, Delhi.
Ramanan also had a stint in various companies such as TCS and Citibank. In Hexaware, Ramanan was managing all the service line business and was responsible for global operations. He brings with him an in-depth technology understanding, strong financial domain expertise and an ability to manage large teams.
Incorporated in 1993, Mumbai-based 3i Infotech provides IT services for manufacturing, retail distribution, banking, financial services and insurance industries. The company is also focused on value-added services such as business intelligence & analytics services, infrastructure management services, testing & compliance and application development & maintenance.
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report