3i Infotech deploys HP Software to improve application efficiencies
3i Infotech, a software company, has implemented HP’s application software quality (ASQ) automation suite to improve application testing and compliance efficiencies. 3i Infotech informed it will leverage the ASQ platform to develop the company’s domain test accelerator, which addresses vulnerabilities and enhances IT system security.
“These services are aligned to our vision of offering new business engagement models to our customers, with focus on improved end-user experiences,” comment Som Sarma, global head, IT services, 3i Infotech. “Based on ASQ platform, our domain test accelerator will address cost optimization for our customers, while ensuring tighter alignment of solutions to the needs of their domain,” Sarma added.
HP stated that it will also support the company establish a center of excellence (CoE) to develop the accelerator, which will provide automation testing as a service, informed the company.
“Application testing and compliance ensures business continuity in today’s highly regulated business environment. HP’s unmatched testing technology and support will help 3i Infotech build domain-specific solutions to quickly respond to the business needs of their customers,” commented Kamal Dutta, director, HP Software, Asia Pacific and Japan, HP.
3i Infotech provides IT services including testing services, software products and BPO for the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, retail and telecom and Government verticals.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce