3i Infotech deploys HP Software to improve application efficiencies
3i Infotech, a software company, has implemented HP’s application software quality (ASQ) automation suite to improve application testing and compliance efficiencies. 3i Infotech informed it will leverage the ASQ platform to develop the company’s domain test accelerator, which addresses vulnerabilities and enhances IT system security.
“These services are aligned to our vision of offering new business engagement models to our customers, with focus on improved end-user experiences,” comment Som Sarma, global head, IT services, 3i Infotech. “Based on ASQ platform, our domain test accelerator will address cost optimization for our customers, while ensuring tighter alignment of solutions to the needs of their domain,” Sarma added.
HP stated that it will also support the company establish a center of excellence (CoE) to develop the accelerator, which will provide automation testing as a service, informed the company.
“Application testing and compliance ensures business continuity in today’s highly regulated business environment. HP’s unmatched testing technology and support will help 3i Infotech build domain-specific solutions to quickly respond to the business needs of their customers,” commented Kamal Dutta, director, HP Software, Asia Pacific and Japan, HP.
3i Infotech provides IT services including testing services, software products and BPO for the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, retail and telecom and Government verticals.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands