3i Infotech provides tax filing services in Delhi
3i Infotech will provide online tax preparation and filing services, through Taxsmile.com, from JEEVAN centers, an initiative by Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD). Around 350 stores are already running and providing various services, connecting departments such as Delhi Jal Board, BSES, Revenue Department, MTNL, Trade Tax, NDMC, Employment Exchange, EPFO, Labour Department, Drug Control Department, MCD and Delhi Pollution Control Committee.
3i Infotech is the exclusive implementing agency for the JEEVAN Project in New Delhi. Under this mandate 3i Infotech is responsible for the complete project cycle, which starts from the project blue print, putting infrastructure in place, getting franchisees on board and eventually providing services and benefits to the citizens of Delhi in the most convenient manner. The rollout of Taxsmile.com initiative will be done in a phased manner to cover the entire stores.
"Taxsmile.com is one of the most successful products in our consumer services portfolio. With the association with the JEEVAN project, we hope to make it a household name in online tax preparation and filing services. The Tax Associates at Jeevan Stores will prepare and file Income Tax Returns using the Taxsmile online Income Tax Return Preparation solution. Through this engagement, JEEVAN and Taxsmile will be able to serve the citizens in Income Tax Return related service offerings," said Ms. Radhika Ramesh, SVP, Consumer IT Retail Services, 3i Infotech, South Asia.
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Intelligent ERP, A Must For Digital Transformation
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- How To Solve India's Acute E-Waste Crisis