3i Infotech to Acquire J.P.Morgan Treasury Service
3i Infotech has entered into an agreement with JP Morgan to acquire J.P. Morgan Treasury Services national retail lockbox business, which will be integrated into Infotech’s subsidiary — Regulus Group.
Regulus is an outsourced remittance-processing provider in the U.S.
"For 3i Infotech and our Regulus subsidiary, this agreement is ultimately about helping our customers achieve greater operational efficiencies and drive value within the revenue chain," said Kathy Hamburger, CEO and president of 3i Infotech North America
Financial details of the deal were not made available.
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study
- India Sets Up Policy Group To Study AI: NASSCOM
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- MakeMyTrip's Co-founder And President Ashish Kashyap Resigns
- Digital Transformation: Why Firms Should Invest In Their Workforce