3i, Karvy Join Hands to Promote Digital Cert
The strategic alliance between 3i Infotech and Karvy Group will extend the reach of eMudhra digital signature certificates to Indian consumers.
As per the agreement, Karvy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Karvy stock broking, will promote, sell and distribute eMudhra Digital Signature Certificates to Indian consumers.
eMudhra Digital Signatures (www.e-mudhra.com) was launched in November 2008 by 3i Infotech Consumer Services.
Commenting on this partnership, Viiveck Verma, CEO, Karvy data management services, said, "This strategic association intends to bring together 3i Infotech capabilities in technological innovation and Karvy’s process management prowess will enable Indian consumers manage their financial and legal obligations. This, we feel, is a significant step in creating a digital identity for Indian citizens."
The eMudhra Digital Signatures can be used for e-filing of IT returns, eTenders, eTicketing, MCA21, and is also expected to be used for online banking, e-commence and online trading in future, said a company release.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018