3i, Karvy Join Hands to Promote Digital Cert
The strategic alliance between 3i Infotech and Karvy Group will extend the reach of eMudhra digital signature certificates to Indian consumers.
As per the agreement, Karvy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Karvy stock broking, will promote, sell and distribute eMudhra Digital Signature Certificates to Indian consumers.
eMudhra Digital Signatures (www.e-mudhra.com) was launched in November 2008 by 3i Infotech Consumer Services.
Commenting on this partnership, Viiveck Verma, CEO, Karvy data management services, said, "This strategic association intends to bring together 3i Infotech capabilities in technological innovation and Karvy’s process management prowess will enable Indian consumers manage their financial and legal obligations. This, we feel, is a significant step in creating a digital identity for Indian citizens."
The eMudhra Digital Signatures can be used for e-filing of IT returns, eTenders, eTicketing, MCA21, and is also expected to be used for online banking, e-commence and online trading in future, said a company release.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table