3i, Karvy Join Hands to Promote Digital Cert
The strategic alliance between 3i Infotech and Karvy Group will extend the reach of eMudhra digital signature certificates to Indian consumers.
As per the agreement, Karvy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Karvy stock broking, will promote, sell and distribute eMudhra Digital Signature Certificates to Indian consumers.
eMudhra Digital Signatures (www.e-mudhra.com) was launched in November 2008 by 3i Infotech Consumer Services.
Commenting on this partnership, Viiveck Verma, CEO, Karvy data management services, said, "This strategic association intends to bring together 3i Infotech capabilities in technological innovation and Karvy’s process management prowess will enable Indian consumers manage their financial and legal obligations. This, we feel, is a significant step in creating a digital identity for Indian citizens."
The eMudhra Digital Signatures can be used for e-filing of IT returns, eTenders, eTicketing, MCA21, and is also expected to be used for online banking, e-commence and online trading in future, said a company release.
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Why Digital Transformation Should Be No. 1 Priority For CEOs