3i, Karvy Join Hands to Promote Digital Cert
The strategic alliance between 3i Infotech and Karvy Group will extend the reach of eMudhra digital signature certificates to Indian consumers.
As per the agreement, Karvy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Karvy stock broking, will promote, sell and distribute eMudhra Digital Signature Certificates to Indian consumers.
eMudhra Digital Signatures (www.e-mudhra.com) was launched in November 2008 by 3i Infotech Consumer Services.
Commenting on this partnership, Viiveck Verma, CEO, Karvy data management services, said, "This strategic association intends to bring together 3i Infotech capabilities in technological innovation and Karvy’s process management prowess will enable Indian consumers manage their financial and legal obligations. This, we feel, is a significant step in creating a digital identity for Indian citizens."
The eMudhra Digital Signatures can be used for e-filing of IT returns, eTenders, eTicketing, MCA21, and is also expected to be used for online banking, e-commence and online trading in future, said a company release.
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Firms Struggle With Digital Transformation Investments: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch