5 Reasons Intelligent Building Automation Systems Will Thrive
With the Government’s 100 Smart Cities initiative underway, there is a rise in demand for smarter buildings. Smart buildings deliver integrated lighting, improved comfort, greater security, and better sanitation at an affordable rate. One of the key challenges in smarter buildings is saving energy and this is where intelligent building automation systems (IBAS) comes into focus.
IBAS is the synergy of multiple systems to simplify operations and to provide a flexible, real, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants. It brings about an element of ‘intelligence’ that seeks to build synergy between multiple systems to simplify operations and build a flexible, relatable, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants.
The technology uses IoT as a key driver in providing a smart, secure and energy efficient environment in a building without compromising the safety or comfort of its occupants. With Automation being integral to IBAS, one can also achieve significant reduction in operational costs, fast and efficient service and greater energy savings resulting in a more environment friendly operation.
Here’s an infographic that further highlights the key reasons why Intelligent Building Automation Systems are here to stay.
Source: happiest minds
- Indian Firms May Lose Rs 11 Cr To Data Breaches This Year: IBM
- CRM To Get Smarter With Artificial Intelligence
- E-Retailers Clear Smartphone Inventories Via Pre-GST Sales
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jun 12-16)
- Speed Up Autonomous Cars
- Intel India To Invest Rs 1100 Crore To Expand R&D
- Why Is Cloud Computing The Most Disruptive Force
- Smart, Interactive Surveillance To Become Necessity Than Luxury
- CFOs Can Play An Apostle Role In The Digital Age
- 5 Tech Trends That Will Change Banking Experience In India