5 Reasons Intelligent Building Automation Systems Will Thrive
With the Government’s 100 Smart Cities initiative underway, there is a rise in demand for smarter buildings. Smart buildings deliver integrated lighting, improved comfort, greater security, and better sanitation at an affordable rate. One of the key challenges in smarter buildings is saving energy and this is where intelligent building automation systems (IBAS) comes into focus.
IBAS is the synergy of multiple systems to simplify operations and to provide a flexible, real, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants. It brings about an element of ‘intelligence’ that seeks to build synergy between multiple systems to simplify operations and build a flexible, relatable, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants.
The technology uses IoT as a key driver in providing a smart, secure and energy efficient environment in a building without compromising the safety or comfort of its occupants. With Automation being integral to IBAS, one can also achieve significant reduction in operational costs, fast and efficient service and greater energy savings resulting in a more environment friendly operation.
Here’s an infographic that further highlights the key reasons why Intelligent Building Automation Systems are here to stay.
Source: happiest minds
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Why The Future of V2X Technology Is Promising
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- Combating Challenges To Build Smart Cities: Lessons From India