5 Reasons Intelligent Building Automation Systems Will Thrive
With the Government’s 100 Smart Cities initiative underway, there is a rise in demand for smarter buildings. Smart buildings deliver integrated lighting, improved comfort, greater security, and better sanitation at an affordable rate. One of the key challenges in smarter buildings is saving energy and this is where intelligent building automation systems (IBAS) comes into focus.
IBAS is the synergy of multiple systems to simplify operations and to provide a flexible, real, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants. It brings about an element of ‘intelligence’ that seeks to build synergy between multiple systems to simplify operations and build a flexible, relatable, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants.
The technology uses IoT as a key driver in providing a smart, secure and energy efficient environment in a building without compromising the safety or comfort of its occupants. With Automation being integral to IBAS, one can also achieve significant reduction in operational costs, fast and efficient service and greater energy savings resulting in a more environment friendly operation.
Here’s an infographic that further highlights the key reasons why Intelligent Building Automation Systems are here to stay.
Source: happiest minds
- India To Play Significant Role In Whatsapp’s Business Solution
- Oracle OpenWorld Will Open The World To India: MD
- How Belong Is Helping Recruiters With Its AI Tools
- EMI Can Help Companies Drive Operational Excellence
- Network Visualization To Fuel The 'Connected Enterprise'
- TCS Embarks On Restructuring With Digital Technology
- ABI India To Smarten Up Bangladesh's Power Infrastructure
- Service Automation: Key To Enhance User Experience
- LG To Partner Indian Telcos For Smart Appliances