5 Reasons Intelligent Building Automation Systems Will Thrive
With the Government’s 100 Smart Cities initiative underway, there is a rise in demand for smarter buildings. Smart buildings deliver integrated lighting, improved comfort, greater security, and better sanitation at an affordable rate. One of the key challenges in smarter buildings is saving energy and this is where intelligent building automation systems (IBAS) comes into focus.
IBAS is the synergy of multiple systems to simplify operations and to provide a flexible, real, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants. It brings about an element of ‘intelligence’ that seeks to build synergy between multiple systems to simplify operations and build a flexible, relatable, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants.
The technology uses IoT as a key driver in providing a smart, secure and energy efficient environment in a building without compromising the safety or comfort of its occupants. With Automation being integral to IBAS, one can also achieve significant reduction in operational costs, fast and efficient service and greater energy savings resulting in a more environment friendly operation.
Here’s an infographic that further highlights the key reasons why Intelligent Building Automation Systems are here to stay.
Source: happiest minds
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges: Study
- Future Of Smart Cities And Transportation In India
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study