5 Reasons Intelligent Building Automation Systems Will Thrive
With the Government’s 100 Smart Cities initiative underway, there is a rise in demand for smarter buildings. Smart buildings deliver integrated lighting, improved comfort, greater security, and better sanitation at an affordable rate. One of the key challenges in smarter buildings is saving energy and this is where intelligent building automation systems (IBAS) comes into focus.
IBAS is the synergy of multiple systems to simplify operations and to provide a flexible, real, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants. It brings about an element of ‘intelligence’ that seeks to build synergy between multiple systems to simplify operations and build a flexible, relatable, comfortable, and secure building environment for operators and occupants.
The technology uses IoT as a key driver in providing a smart, secure and energy efficient environment in a building without compromising the safety or comfort of its occupants. With Automation being integral to IBAS, one can also achieve significant reduction in operational costs, fast and efficient service and greater energy savings resulting in a more environment friendly operation.
Here’s an infographic that further highlights the key reasons why Intelligent Building Automation Systems are here to stay.
Source: happiest minds
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider