7 Attributes Of A Service Provider For Filing GST
Application Service Providers or ASPs will have a major role to play in driving the adoption of technology by the masses for filing GST returns. Their interface will help enterprises and customers to easily understand the complicated provisions of GST and ensure that they are filing their returns correctly in a timely manner. ASP should be developing a complete interface that makes the task of the user very easy. Since GST is already so complicated that the common vendors are having a hard time to understand its implications, it is important that the cloud and mobile interface developed by the ASPs help uncomplicate GST for the masses.
There are certain attributes that an ASP should definitely have:
1. An extremely easy to understand user interface that further simplifies GST. The audience should have no problem in understanding the difficult terms associated with GST and can easily navigate through the various filing procedures.
2. Since all the sensitive data of the users will be on the cloud, it is important that the developed interface incorporates the latest technology so that the user data is made impenetrable to cyber-attacks and any data loss prevented.
3. The software should essentially make provisions to integrate with existing ERP, Accounting System or E-commerce platforms, that are already established in the enterprise and there should be no need of data importing. This will reduce the load on the tax team and reduce the overall compliance challenge.
4. The interface should establish efficient communication channels between the two involved parties so that mismatches can be reconciled easily and input tax credit can be availed without hitting roadblocks.
5. The interface should be developed on a cloud infrastructure so that the subscribed enterprises and customers can regularly monitor their tax compliance status and mismatch reconciliation and collection of Input Tax Credit can be made on a real-time basis.
6. The software should be economical and affordable for the masses and the enterprises. GST will be paid even by the small time traders, so it is important that they also can pay for the software and ensure 100% compliance.
7. In the initial months, GST being a complicated topic will pose a lot of questions and complications on the implementation front. So, it is important that the ASPs have a support team that can be reached out by the users for instant help and troubleshooting.
The ASPs have a big task in front of them if they wish to make the GST transition easy for the enterprises and customers.
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- eSIM And Soft SIM: A New Era For The Mobile Ecosystem?
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business