7 Reasons Your Content Strategy is Going to Fail
If you’re like most marketers today chances are content creation is becoming an increasingly important part of your marketing activities. As social media has exploded, the need for compelling, intriguing, relevant and sharable content has exploded too. And as quickly as that content demand has risen, the half-life of content freshness seems to have diminished.
So how do you ensure all the content you’re slavishly creating is actually doing the job? How do you marry all the great stuff you’re creating within your organization with the UGC that you’re expecting your legion of devoted fans to provide you?
Honestly, I don’t know. But, what I do know is that if your content falls into any of the categories below it is going to fail. No doubt in my mind. Just guaranteed failure.
To read full article click here…
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch