A Touchstone at Cognizant
Cognizant, a provider of global consulting, technology and business process services, inaugurated the Touchstone Center at its facility in Bangalore. The center was inaugurated by Peter Zencke, executive board member of SAP AG.
In the new Touchstone Center, Cognizant will demonstrate its capabilities in support of SAP solutions and develop value-added solutions across industries and domains. One of the key focus areas of the center will be leveraging service-oriented architecture (SOA) in support of SAP solutions, providing enhanced flexibility, agility and innovation efficiencies in enterprise applications, according to a statement.
Cognizant will develop prototypes for various customer scenarios and proof of concepts, and perform interoperability studies. Activities in the center will be coordinated with the SAP Co-Innovation Labs worldwide.
Cognizant has consistently demonstrated a passionate alignment with SAP, and the Touchstone Center is a proof of this valuable relationship. Cognizant will now be better poised to build and support the core SAP product footprint, helping customers better meet their business needs. The center is testament to how our partners are integral to our success,” said Zencke.
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study