A Touchstone at Cognizant
Cognizant, a provider of global consulting, technology and business process services, inaugurated the Touchstone Center at its facility in Bangalore. The center was inaugurated by Peter Zencke, executive board member of SAP AG.
In the new Touchstone Center, Cognizant will demonstrate its capabilities in support of SAP solutions and develop value-added solutions across industries and domains. One of the key focus areas of the center will be leveraging service-oriented architecture (SOA) in support of SAP solutions, providing enhanced flexibility, agility and innovation efficiencies in enterprise applications, according to a statement.
Cognizant will develop prototypes for various customer scenarios and proof of concepts, and perform interoperability studies. Activities in the center will be coordinated with the SAP Co-Innovation Labs worldwide.
Cognizant has consistently demonstrated a passionate alignment with SAP, and the Touchstone Center is a proof of this valuable relationship. Cognizant will now be better poised to build and support the core SAP product footprint, helping customers better meet their business needs. The center is testament to how our partners are integral to our success,” said Zencke.
- Cybercrime To Worsen; More Sleepless Nights For CISOs
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce In 2018