A Touchstone at Cognizant
Cognizant, a provider of global consulting, technology and business process services, inaugurated the Touchstone Center at its facility in Bangalore. The center was inaugurated by Peter Zencke, executive board member of SAP AG.
In the new Touchstone Center, Cognizant will demonstrate its capabilities in support of SAP solutions and develop value-added solutions across industries and domains. One of the key focus areas of the center will be leveraging service-oriented architecture (SOA) in support of SAP solutions, providing enhanced flexibility, agility and innovation efficiencies in enterprise applications, according to a statement.
Cognizant will develop prototypes for various customer scenarios and proof of concepts, and perform interoperability studies. Activities in the center will be coordinated with the SAP Co-Innovation Labs worldwide.
Cognizant has consistently demonstrated a passionate alignment with SAP, and the Touchstone Center is a proof of this valuable relationship. Cognizant will now be better poised to build and support the core SAP product footprint, helping customers better meet their business needs. The center is testament to how our partners are integral to our success,” said Zencke.
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study