A Touchstone at Cognizant
Cognizant, a provider of global consulting, technology and business process services, inaugurated the Touchstone Center at its facility in Bangalore. The center was inaugurated by Peter Zencke, executive board member of SAP AG.
In the new Touchstone Center, Cognizant will demonstrate its capabilities in support of SAP solutions and develop value-added solutions across industries and domains. One of the key focus areas of the center will be leveraging service-oriented architecture (SOA) in support of SAP solutions, providing enhanced flexibility, agility and innovation efficiencies in enterprise applications, according to a statement.
Cognizant will develop prototypes for various customer scenarios and proof of concepts, and perform interoperability studies. Activities in the center will be coordinated with the SAP Co-Innovation Labs worldwide.
Cognizant has consistently demonstrated a passionate alignment with SAP, and the Touchstone Center is a proof of this valuable relationship. Cognizant will now be better poised to build and support the core SAP product footprint, helping customers better meet their business needs. The center is testament to how our partners are integral to our success,” said Zencke.
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions