AAIPharma Chooses SAS Clinical Trials Solution
To improve the efficiency of service delivery in clinical data management and biostatistics as well as to integrate, harmonize, and scale biostatistics services in a regulatory compliant environment, AAIPharma - a provider of product development and support services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries -has selected SAS Drug Development solution.
The company needed a solution that would help accelerate and streamline the management and analysis of its clinical trials data. Besides, a solution was needed to support its rapid growth.
Hence, the company zeroed in on SAS Drug Development - SAS’ data management, collaborative reporting, and analysis solution for pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology firms.
SAS Drug Development leverages the breakthrough capabilities of the SAS Enterprise Intelligence Platform to remove the obstacles in sharing data and applications across organizations, and deliver the foresight and understanding required to succeed. It has been designed to meet federal regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11, good industry practices, and sound business practices.
It will also provide data integration and analysis, allowing life sciences firms to analyze their clinical research for regulatory submission and explore new market opportunities, product line extensions, and safety issues - all within a controlled and secure collaborative framework designed for life sciences research industries.
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases
- The Role Of Big Data In Fighting Hepatitis
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable
- Thomson Reuters, NSDL Partner To Offer GST Solution To Enterprises
- ATM Maker Diebold Sees Demonetization As Big Business Opportunity
- GoDaddy Bets Big On Indian SMB, E-Commerce