Abdul Khan Joins TTML as Head-GSM Marketing
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML) has inducted Abdul Khan as head of GSM Marketing for its soon-to-be-launched GSM-based mobile services.
Khan will report to Dr. Mukund Rajan, managing director, and will also be his advisor.
Khan joins TTML from sister concern Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) where he was the vice president and head of brand and marketing communications.
Khan has over 20 years of experience in brand marketing and advertising. A graduate of IIT (Kharagpur) and IIM (Ahmedabad), he has worked across product markets.
TTML was recently rated the No. 1 wireless operator in terms of overall customer satisfaction across Maharashtra (including Mumbai) and Goa in surveys commissioned by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner