Abdul Khan Joins TTML as Head-GSM Marketing
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML) has inducted Abdul Khan as head of GSM Marketing for its soon-to-be-launched GSM-based mobile services.
Khan will report to Dr. Mukund Rajan, managing director, and will also be his advisor.
Khan joins TTML from sister concern Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) where he was the vice president and head of brand and marketing communications.
Khan has over 20 years of experience in brand marketing and advertising. A graduate of IIT (Kharagpur) and IIM (Ahmedabad), he has worked across product markets.
TTML was recently rated the No. 1 wireless operator in terms of overall customer satisfaction across Maharashtra (including Mumbai) and Goa in surveys commissioned by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Top CRM Features To Ensure Data Security
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy