Abdul Khan Joins TTML as Head-GSM Marketing
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML) has inducted Abdul Khan as head of GSM Marketing for its soon-to-be-launched GSM-based mobile services.
Khan will report to Dr. Mukund Rajan, managing director, and will also be his advisor.
Khan joins TTML from sister concern Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) where he was the vice president and head of brand and marketing communications.
Khan has over 20 years of experience in brand marketing and advertising. A graduate of IIT (Kharagpur) and IIM (Ahmedabad), he has worked across product markets.
TTML was recently rated the No. 1 wireless operator in terms of overall customer satisfaction across Maharashtra (including Mumbai) and Goa in surveys commissioned by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend