Abdul Khan Joins TTML as Head-GSM Marketing
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML) has inducted Abdul Khan as head of GSM Marketing for its soon-to-be-launched GSM-based mobile services.
Khan will report to Dr. Mukund Rajan, managing director, and will also be his advisor.
Khan joins TTML from sister concern Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) where he was the vice president and head of brand and marketing communications.
Khan has over 20 years of experience in brand marketing and advertising. A graduate of IIT (Kharagpur) and IIM (Ahmedabad), he has worked across product markets.
TTML was recently rated the No. 1 wireless operator in terms of overall customer satisfaction across Maharashtra (including Mumbai) and Goa in surveys commissioned by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report