Abdul Khan Joins TTML as Head-GSM Marketing
Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited (TTML) has inducted Abdul Khan as head of GSM Marketing for its soon-to-be-launched GSM-based mobile services.
Khan will report to Dr. Mukund Rajan, managing director, and will also be his advisor.
Khan joins TTML from sister concern Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) where he was the vice president and head of brand and marketing communications.
Khan has over 20 years of experience in brand marketing and advertising. A graduate of IIT (Kharagpur) and IIM (Ahmedabad), he has worked across product markets.
TTML was recently rated the No. 1 wireless operator in terms of overall customer satisfaction across Maharashtra (including Mumbai) and Goa in surveys commissioned by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- How UST Global Tackles Cyber Threats Head-On
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- Tata-Backed E-Commerce Firm Moglix On An Expansion Spree
- Access to Applications Based on a ‘Driving License’ Model