Accellion partners with Teqdis, expands its presence further
Accellion, recently announced its partnership with Teqdis, a value-add software distributor, thus further expanding its presence in India. Accellion is a provider of enterprise-class managed file transfer solutions for security and data leak prevention.
The partnership is expected to enable Teqdis and its reseller partners to address enterprise customers’ growing security and compliance concerns over sharing confidential information via e-mail attachments by making the secure file transfer solution easily accessible to the Indian market, it informed.
“By adding Accellion Secure File Transfer to our product portfolio we are making it easier for enterprises and government agencies throughout India to ensure the information they share digitally is not compromised,” remarked Jay Savoor, MD, Teqdis.
The secure file transfer solution, as stated by the company, allows enterprises and government agencies to securely send and receive files and folders up to 50GB. Encryption and business-level authentication validate recipients so confidential information is not overexposed. The solution also provides an audit trail with the tracking and reporting necessary to demonstrate compliance, it can be deployed seamlessly across public and private cloud and virtual environments.
Organizations across the globe are becoming increasingly more aware of the dangers associated with sharing information through unsecure methods, observed Yorgen Edholm, president and CEO of Accellion. He furthered, “By partnering with leading organizations like Teqdis, we are making it easier for them to secure their intellectual property in a manner that is compliant and easy to use.”
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018