Accumulate included in innovation list in Sweden
Accumulate, a provider of secure online solutions for mobile, has announced that its technology is one of eight selected innovations, by the public agency Swedish Institute (SI), in ICT. The agency Swedish will start a worldwide tour this autumn, which will have an exhibition displaying 20 of Sweden’s selected innovations.
“Our patented technology for secure mobile services raises great interest internationally and now we have the opportunity to showcase it for many more,” remarked Stefan Hultberg, CEO, Accumulate.
According to the company, with its patented technology and processes and mobile security platform Mobile Everywhere (ME), security and ease of use is combined with flexibility for adding innovative services in the mobile. Accumulate ME supports all mobile platforms.
The mobile solution provider informed that, through an extensive selection process, 20 of Sweden’s most interesting innovations were selected. In addition to the innovations in ICT the selected innovations are in the areas of life science, environmental technology, and gaming and entertainment.
The exhibition, which will premiere in Silicon Valley, USA, will tour around the world in close cooperation with local Swedish Embassy’s and local partners. A comprehensive program tailored to each city and country will be linked to the exhibition.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives