Accumulate included in innovation list in Sweden
Accumulate, a provider of secure online solutions for mobile, has announced that its technology is one of eight selected innovations, by the public agency Swedish Institute (SI), in ICT. The agency Swedish will start a worldwide tour this autumn, which will have an exhibition displaying 20 of Sweden’s selected innovations.
“Our patented technology for secure mobile services raises great interest internationally and now we have the opportunity to showcase it for many more,” remarked Stefan Hultberg, CEO, Accumulate.
According to the company, with its patented technology and processes and mobile security platform Mobile Everywhere (ME), security and ease of use is combined with flexibility for adding innovative services in the mobile. Accumulate ME supports all mobile platforms.
The mobile solution provider informed that, through an extensive selection process, 20 of Sweden’s most interesting innovations were selected. In addition to the innovations in ICT the selected innovations are in the areas of life science, environmental technology, and gaming and entertainment.
The exhibition, which will premiere in Silicon Valley, USA, will tour around the world in close cooperation with local Swedish Embassy’s and local partners. A comprehensive program tailored to each city and country will be linked to the exhibition.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India