Aditi Technologies Acquires MindAlign 6
Aditi Technologies has taken ownership of the intellectual property rights for MindAlign 6, an application for enterprise group chat, from Parlano, which was recently acquired by Microsoft.
As part of the deal, Aditi has also acquired 56 customers who currently use MindAlign 6, including 5 of the top 7 global banks according to Forbes.
The product is business critical for these companies, as many of their divisions rely on it as their main communication channel and inter-team collaboration mechanism, where email is too slow to be effective.
With this launch pad, the company aims to enter the enterprise collaboration space, and focus on building product IP-based solutions for global financial services institutions. It’ll also work closely with Microsoft to help customers move to the Office Communications Server 2007 platform in the future.
New Acquisition to Help Infinite Focus on Telecom
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- 5 Game Changing Technologies In E-Commerce
- Understanding The Self-Driving Car Revolution
- Lack of Soft Skills A Concern For IT Employees: Study
- Smart City To Trigger Electronic Security Boom: IFSEC
- Tech Disruption Can Lead To Severe Job Losses In APAC By 2030
- Gartner Identifies 10 IoT Technologies and Trends
- What's In Store For Banking Innovation In 2022
- It's Digital All The Way For Retail CIOs