Aditi Technologies opens office in Jakarta
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services, recently opened its new development centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. The center will focus on offering end-to-end application and software development services in Indonesia and Asia Pacific markets.
“The opening of our Indonesian delivery center will further strengthen our efforts in delivering best in class application and software development services to our clients and partners around the world”, remarked Pradeep Rathinam, CEO, Aditi Technologies.
According to the company, Indonesia is home to many computer engineers and offers a number of business opportunities and advantages. By establishing a delivery center in Indonesia, Aditi clims to have underscores its commitment to expand its global footprint and respond better to client needs in this market.
“The well established IT/ ITES Infrastructure and availability of IT talent in Indonesia, made it a natural choice for Aditi’s expansion strategy,” Rathinam further added.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations