Aditi Technologies opens office in Jakarta
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services, recently opened its new development centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. The center will focus on offering end-to-end application and software development services in Indonesia and Asia Pacific markets.
“The opening of our Indonesian delivery center will further strengthen our efforts in delivering best in class application and software development services to our clients and partners around the world”, remarked Pradeep Rathinam, CEO, Aditi Technologies.
According to the company, Indonesia is home to many computer engineers and offers a number of business opportunities and advantages. By establishing a delivery center in Indonesia, Aditi clims to have underscores its commitment to expand its global footprint and respond better to client needs in this market.
“The well established IT/ ITES Infrastructure and availability of IT talent in Indonesia, made it a natural choice for Aditi’s expansion strategy,” Rathinam further added.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience