Aditi Technologies opens office in Jakarta
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services, recently opened its new development centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. The center will focus on offering end-to-end application and software development services in Indonesia and Asia Pacific markets.
“The opening of our Indonesian delivery center will further strengthen our efforts in delivering best in class application and software development services to our clients and partners around the world”, remarked Pradeep Rathinam, CEO, Aditi Technologies.
According to the company, Indonesia is home to many computer engineers and offers a number of business opportunities and advantages. By establishing a delivery center in Indonesia, Aditi clims to have underscores its commitment to expand its global footprint and respond better to client needs in this market.
“The well established IT/ ITES Infrastructure and availability of IT talent in Indonesia, made it a natural choice for Aditi’s expansion strategy,” Rathinam further added.
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape