Aditi Technologies opens office in Jakarta
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services, recently opened its new development centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. The center will focus on offering end-to-end application and software development services in Indonesia and Asia Pacific markets.
“The opening of our Indonesian delivery center will further strengthen our efforts in delivering best in class application and software development services to our clients and partners around the world”, remarked Pradeep Rathinam, CEO, Aditi Technologies.
According to the company, Indonesia is home to many computer engineers and offers a number of business opportunities and advantages. By establishing a delivery center in Indonesia, Aditi clims to have underscores its commitment to expand its global footprint and respond better to client needs in this market.
“The well established IT/ ITES Infrastructure and availability of IT talent in Indonesia, made it a natural choice for Aditi’s expansion strategy,” Rathinam further added.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy