Aditi Technologies opens office in Jakarta
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services, recently opened its new development centre in Jakarta, Indonesia. The center will focus on offering end-to-end application and software development services in Indonesia and Asia Pacific markets.
“The opening of our Indonesian delivery center will further strengthen our efforts in delivering best in class application and software development services to our clients and partners around the world”, remarked Pradeep Rathinam, CEO, Aditi Technologies.
According to the company, Indonesia is home to many computer engineers and offers a number of business opportunities and advantages. By establishing a delivery center in Indonesia, Aditi clims to have underscores its commitment to expand its global footprint and respond better to client needs in this market.
“The well established IT/ ITES Infrastructure and availability of IT talent in Indonesia, made it a natural choice for Aditi’s expansion strategy,” Rathinam further added.
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts