Aditi Technologies, Quest Software sign agreement for SharePoint migration plan
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services, today announced an agreement with Quest Software, an enterprise systems management vendor, to migrate and upgrade customers to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online. According to the agreement, Aditi and Quest will work together to migrate organizations’ applications to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 along with upgrading existing customers from SharePoint 2003/2007 to SharePoint 2010.
Quest Notes migration products, coupled with Aditi’s SharePoint expertise are aimed to help customers plan, design, migrate and implement SharePoint 2010 from Lotus Notes. “Whether upgrading from previous versions of SharePoint or migrating from Notes, we’re confident that with Quest products and Aditi expertise, the project will be completed on time and on budget,” said Bill Evans, vice president and general manager of SharePoint and Notes Transition, Quest Software.
The migration offering from Aditi and Quest will enable enterprises to plan the upgrade to SharePoint 2010 by devising an upgrade strategy that includes reviewing farm and network structure, identifying customizations and scheduling. “Global enterprises are increasingly transitioning to Microsoft technologies for collaboration from competitive platforms, to the tune of millions of people,” felt Vineet Kumar Arora, MD, Aditi Technologies. “Quest is a valued partner for us as businesses are looking to migrate to Microsoft technologies, and Aditi having in-depth understanding on Microsoft, compliments each other.”
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study