Aditi Technologies, Quest Software sign agreement for SharePoint migration plan
Aditi Technologies, a provider of software product and application development services, today announced an agreement with Quest Software, an enterprise systems management vendor, to migrate and upgrade customers to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online. According to the agreement, Aditi and Quest will work together to migrate organizations’ applications to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 along with upgrading existing customers from SharePoint 2003/2007 to SharePoint 2010.
Quest Notes migration products, coupled with Aditi’s SharePoint expertise are aimed to help customers plan, design, migrate and implement SharePoint 2010 from Lotus Notes. “Whether upgrading from previous versions of SharePoint or migrating from Notes, we’re confident that with Quest products and Aditi expertise, the project will be completed on time and on budget,” said Bill Evans, vice president and general manager of SharePoint and Notes Transition, Quest Software.
The migration offering from Aditi and Quest will enable enterprises to plan the upgrade to SharePoint 2010 by devising an upgrade strategy that includes reviewing farm and network structure, identifying customizations and scheduling. “Global enterprises are increasingly transitioning to Microsoft technologies for collaboration from competitive platforms, to the tune of millions of people,” felt Vineet Kumar Arora, MD, Aditi Technologies. “Quest is a valued partner for us as businesses are looking to migrate to Microsoft technologies, and Aditi having in-depth understanding on Microsoft, compliments each other.”
- Microsoft's M12 Announces Its First India Investment
- Infor Invests USD 1.5 Bn Ahead of Potential IPO
- Study Highlights Widening Skill Gap In Indian IT Industry
- India Software Market Set For Accelerated Growth In 2019: IDC
- Every CISO's Security Mantra In The Cloud Environment
- Friends Studio Gets Speedier, Better With NAS Implementation
- 5 Ways To Increase RoI From ERP Implementation
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- How Do You Solve The Enterprise Collaboration Confusion
- 9 Benefits of Integrating Telephony into Your CRM Software