Aditi's IP based solution for bioinformatics
Aditi Technologies has forayed into IP led solutions by launching "DNA PReDuST". This solution is deployed on top of Microsoft Biology Foundation (MBF), Microsoft’s recent Bioinformatics platform offering, co-engineered by Aditi & Microsoft.
"DNA PReDuST" or "DNA Parallel Restriction Digestion using Suffix Trees", is an in-silico software solution targeted at scientists involved in Bioinformatics, Genomics and Pharma research to identify appropriate slots in a DNA sequence at which it can be cleaved for in-vitro experiments.
"IP based solutions are exciting and firmly in-line with our vertical alignment strategy. This solution is a testimony of Aditi’s Bioinformatics software engineering prowess and deep understanding of industry pain points," Pankaj Jindal, president, Aditi Technologies.
It is also the first solution in the market that not only supports all kinds of restriction enzymes (Type I, II and III) but also takes into account real time laboratory conditions (i.e. temperature and pH) while conducting the experiments, thus significantly boosting test accuracy, reducing multiple iterations & cycle time, and resulting in considerable cost savings. It also offers some interesting and intuitive visualizations for DNA’s restriction and digestion maps, which are significant productivity accelerators for researchers.
"We at Microsoft are happy to see Aditi Technologies taking a lead in extending Microsoft Biology Foundation. This is a step towards unleashing the true potential of this framework and we offer our support and best wishes for the success of this effort," Simon Mercer, director of health and wellbeing, Microsoft.
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player
- Is 3-D Drawing Going To Kill Microsoft Paint?
- Google To Double Headcount In India For Cloud Biz
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- Microsoft CIO Jim DuBois Resigns, As layoffs Loom
- Microsoft's Cloud Focus Leads To Thousands Of Job Cuts
- CRM To Get Smarter With Artificial Intelligence
- EY Hosts DigiGST on Microsoft Azure