Aditi's IP based solution for bioinformatics
Aditi Technologies has forayed into IP led solutions by launching "DNA PReDuST". This solution is deployed on top of Microsoft Biology Foundation (MBF), Microsoft’s recent Bioinformatics platform offering, co-engineered by Aditi & Microsoft.
"DNA PReDuST" or "DNA Parallel Restriction Digestion using Suffix Trees", is an in-silico software solution targeted at scientists involved in Bioinformatics, Genomics and Pharma research to identify appropriate slots in a DNA sequence at which it can be cleaved for in-vitro experiments.
"IP based solutions are exciting and firmly in-line with our vertical alignment strategy. This solution is a testimony of Aditi’s Bioinformatics software engineering prowess and deep understanding of industry pain points," Pankaj Jindal, president, Aditi Technologies.
It is also the first solution in the market that not only supports all kinds of restriction enzymes (Type I, II and III) but also takes into account real time laboratory conditions (i.e. temperature and pH) while conducting the experiments, thus significantly boosting test accuracy, reducing multiple iterations & cycle time, and resulting in considerable cost savings. It also offers some interesting and intuitive visualizations for DNA’s restriction and digestion maps, which are significant productivity accelerators for researchers.
"We at Microsoft are happy to see Aditi Technologies taking a lead in extending Microsoft Biology Foundation. This is a step towards unleashing the true potential of this framework and we offer our support and best wishes for the success of this effort," Simon Mercer, director of health and wellbeing, Microsoft.
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Technostress Hampers Productivity At Workplace: Microsoft
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- Qlik Appoints Mike Capone As New CEO
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala