Aditya Birla Minacs achieves PCI data security standard compliance
Aditya Birla Minacs, a global business solutions company (subsidiary of Aditya Birla Nuvo), has announced that it has been certified as Processing Card Industry’s Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant as Level 1 Service Provider. This is the highest level in the PCI-DSS compliance hierarchy, enabling data protection efforts in support of card payment e-commerce transactions and handling process.
Minacs now joins a select group of about 15 entities globally that are deemed certified and listed as such across multiple jurisdictions. This current certification spans both North America and the Asia Pacific regions.
“The PCI-DSS certification validates Aditya Birla Minacs’ commitment to a strong data protection and information management strategy. Its robust compliance program will enable us to meet the rigors of security by safeguarding our clients’ most important assets and projects Minacs to a preferred supplier category to our clients,” said Michael Iseyemi, Global Chief Security Officer, Aditya Birla Minacs.
The PCI-DSS is a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security for all organizations that collect process or store credit card account and transaction information. The standard includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures and human elements, intended to facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures on a consistent global basis throughout the information lifecycle management.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018