Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Updated
Adobe Systems Incorporated announced updates to its Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Web conferencing solution, meant to enable organizations to provide rich communication and collaboration experiences for their employees, partners and customers.
Adobe claims that with its improved software, organizations can improve their customer interactions through more collaborative meetings, training sessions, and Web seminars that increase real-time participation and bring people together when and where needed.
The new version of Acrobat Connect Pro will integrate with any audio conferencing provider. Telephone audio can be recorded along with a Web conference and streamed to VoIP-only meeting participants. Advanced integrated audio teleconferencing capabilities include call controls, participant management and synchronized recording. Additionally, a new integration with conferencing and collaboration services provider ‘InterCall’ will offer customers the ability to deploy Acrobat Connect Pro with InterCall audio conferencing.
With this release, Adobe will offer a new implementation model. In addition to current hosted and on-premise deployment options, Acrobat Connect Pro will be available as a managed service, offering customers the ability to outsource IT support while realizing the benefits of security and control.
Acrobat Connect Pro is available immediately on a hosted, on-premise or managed-service basis. Language support includes English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Turkish, Russian and simplified Chinese.
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed