Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Updated
Adobe Systems Incorporated announced updates to its Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Web conferencing solution, meant to enable organizations to provide rich communication and collaboration experiences for their employees, partners and customers.
Adobe claims that with its improved software, organizations can improve their customer interactions through more collaborative meetings, training sessions, and Web seminars that increase real-time participation and bring people together when and where needed.
The new version of Acrobat Connect Pro will integrate with any audio conferencing provider. Telephone audio can be recorded along with a Web conference and streamed to VoIP-only meeting participants. Advanced integrated audio teleconferencing capabilities include call controls, participant management and synchronized recording. Additionally, a new integration with conferencing and collaboration services provider ‘InterCall’ will offer customers the ability to deploy Acrobat Connect Pro with InterCall audio conferencing.
With this release, Adobe will offer a new implementation model. In addition to current hosted and on-premise deployment options, Acrobat Connect Pro will be available as a managed service, offering customers the ability to outsource IT support while realizing the benefits of security and control.
Acrobat Connect Pro is available immediately on a hosted, on-premise or managed-service basis. Language support includes English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Turkish, Russian and simplified Chinese.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Integrated Marketing Helps Connect With Consumers Effectively
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Zoho Announces New Launch, Updates And Data Centers In India
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- RJio To Connect 1100 Cities; Set For Next Level Of Disruption
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018