Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Updated
Adobe Systems Incorporated announced updates to its Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Web conferencing solution, meant to enable organizations to provide rich communication and collaboration experiences for their employees, partners and customers.
Adobe claims that with its improved software, organizations can improve their customer interactions through more collaborative meetings, training sessions, and Web seminars that increase real-time participation and bring people together when and where needed.
The new version of Acrobat Connect Pro will integrate with any audio conferencing provider. Telephone audio can be recorded along with a Web conference and streamed to VoIP-only meeting participants. Advanced integrated audio teleconferencing capabilities include call controls, participant management and synchronized recording. Additionally, a new integration with conferencing and collaboration services provider ‘InterCall’ will offer customers the ability to deploy Acrobat Connect Pro with InterCall audio conferencing.
With this release, Adobe will offer a new implementation model. In addition to current hosted and on-premise deployment options, Acrobat Connect Pro will be available as a managed service, offering customers the ability to outsource IT support while realizing the benefits of security and control.
Acrobat Connect Pro is available immediately on a hosted, on-premise or managed-service basis. Language support includes English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Turkish, Russian and simplified Chinese.
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- How Big Data Analytics Is Reshaping Supply Chain
- How To Align Organizational Culture With Right Talent
- Cognitive Computing Will Redefine IoT Landscape
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective