Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Updated
Adobe Systems Incorporated announced updates to its Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Web conferencing solution, meant to enable organizations to provide rich communication and collaboration experiences for their employees, partners and customers.
Adobe claims that with its improved software, organizations can improve their customer interactions through more collaborative meetings, training sessions, and Web seminars that increase real-time participation and bring people together when and where needed.
The new version of Acrobat Connect Pro will integrate with any audio conferencing provider. Telephone audio can be recorded along with a Web conference and streamed to VoIP-only meeting participants. Advanced integrated audio teleconferencing capabilities include call controls, participant management and synchronized recording. Additionally, a new integration with conferencing and collaboration services provider ‘InterCall’ will offer customers the ability to deploy Acrobat Connect Pro with InterCall audio conferencing.
With this release, Adobe will offer a new implementation model. In addition to current hosted and on-premise deployment options, Acrobat Connect Pro will be available as a managed service, offering customers the ability to outsource IT support while realizing the benefits of security and control.
Acrobat Connect Pro is available immediately on a hosted, on-premise or managed-service basis. Language support includes English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Turkish, Russian and simplified Chinese.
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- 3 Artificial Intelligence Companies To Watch Out For
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps