Adobe, Microsoft Expand Partnership For Workforce Productivity
Modern technologies are transforming every aspect of a business. Agile enterprises are digitizing business processes and operations—and driving digital transformation in the workplace. The digital workplace offers innovative technology that employees love, empowering them to communicate, collaborate, and produce with agility.
Microsoft and Adobe are committed to unlocking the creativity of the modern-day workforce and foster a culture of teamwork for their shared customers. They are working together to create tech solutions to support a modern and evolving workplace and increase workforce productivity to drive more efficient business process, said the company in a statement.
In this regard, Microsoft is further fostering its partnership with Adobe by making Adobe Sign, it’s preferred e-signature solution across Microsoft’s portfolio, including the 100 million business users of Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Teams, the new chat-based workspace in Microsoft Office 365, is now the preferred collaboration service for Adobe Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud. This partnership will also entail several other product integrations, including integration between Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Sign, Adobe Creative Cloud integration.
Together, Adobe and Microsoft will ensure individuals and teams can efficiently collaborate, communicate, and drive decision-making.
Previously at Microsoft Ignite last year, Adobe and Microsoft embarked on a strategic partnership to help businesses enhance customer engagement with Azure and Adobe Experience Cloud; and at Adobe Summit in March, they unveiled the first joint offerings to transform customer experiences. Available today, these solutions enable cross-channel experiences and campaign orchestration using Adobe Experience Cloud and Microsoft Azure, Dynamics 365 and Power BI.
As customers continue to look for faster, more efficient ways to run their workloads, this expansion of partnership’s depth and expertise around massively scalable applications make them a great fit for Microsoft’s larger objective.
- Why Most Firms Fail To Adopt Business Agility
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Edtech Can Play A Vital Role In Woman Empowerment
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Microsoft, Amazon, India’s Top Employers: Randstad
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India