Adobe appoints Craig Tegel as president of APJ region
Adobe has appointed Craig Tegel as vice president of Adobe Worldwide Field Operations and regional president of Adobe Japan and Asia Pacific operations. Tegel, formerly president of Adobe Japan, will report to Matt Thompson, senior vice president of worldwide field operations.
“Combining our field teams in Japan and Asia Pacific will help scale our operations to meet the needs of both enterprise and channel customers across the region. Craig has a strong track record at Adobe and deep understanding of both markets. I’m confident that our customers, employees and business will thrive under Craig’s outstanding leadership,” said Thompson.
Tegel has served as president of Adobe’s Japan operations since 2009. Prior to which, he held a number of global roles for Adobe in the Asia Pacific and northern Europe regions. Before joining Adobe in 2000, Tegel worked for Sun Microsystems as marketing director for the Australia and New Zealand region.
“I am very excited to lead this combined region,” said Tegel. “By integrating the Asia Pacific and Japanese teams, Adobe is even better positioned to bring a broad and strategic perspective to our customers who rely on Adobe to power their digital business.”
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- Big Data Analytics Firm Dataiku Expands Into Asia Pacific
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- APAC CIOs Leading Adoption of Disruptive Technologies: Gartner
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space