Adobe appoints Craig Tegel as president of APJ region
Adobe has appointed Craig Tegel as vice president of Adobe Worldwide Field Operations and regional president of Adobe Japan and Asia Pacific operations. Tegel, formerly president of Adobe Japan, will report to Matt Thompson, senior vice president of worldwide field operations.
“Combining our field teams in Japan and Asia Pacific will help scale our operations to meet the needs of both enterprise and channel customers across the region. Craig has a strong track record at Adobe and deep understanding of both markets. I’m confident that our customers, employees and business will thrive under Craig’s outstanding leadership,” said Thompson.
Tegel has served as president of Adobe’s Japan operations since 2009. Prior to which, he held a number of global roles for Adobe in the Asia Pacific and northern Europe regions. Before joining Adobe in 2000, Tegel worked for Sun Microsystems as marketing director for the Australia and New Zealand region.
“I am very excited to lead this combined region,” said Tegel. “By integrating the Asia Pacific and Japanese teams, Adobe is even better positioned to bring a broad and strategic perspective to our customers who rely on Adobe to power their digital business.”
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Is Artificial Intelligence A Job Killer Or Creator?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 24-29)
- It's Time To Say Goodbye To Adobe Flash Player