Adobe Contribute 4 For Easy Web Access
Adobe Systems Inc. has announced the availability of Adobe Contribute 4 software - a new version of the web publishing solution for business, education and government. The solution will enable these agencies contribute content to the web without learning HTML.
Key features of this software include blog publishing capabilities, unified web publishing, enhanced Microsoft Office integration for Windows users, and Adobe Flash video support.
“Adobe Contribute 4 will enable anyone with basic computer skills to publish updated information on the web, offload website administrators from tedious routines and enable professional web site designers and developers to spend more time on creative design,” said Don Walker, senior director - product marketing at Adobe.
The unified web publishing feature of the new version will enable users to post and publish content to their websites or blogs, directly from within Microsoft Office applications eliminating extra steps and reducing editing time. Users can work offline without losing content even during a dropped connection or browser ‘Back’ button, the company claims.
Since this software works with Macromedia Dreamweaver from Adobe, site administrators give authoring permission and maintain the website’s integrity, look-and-feel even as multiple authors update content across the site.
The software supports popular blog servers - Blogger, Typepad, and Wordpress. It gives the option of connecting with in-house blog servers.
Users can drag and drop images and movies as also Adobe Flash video files. The software maintains original formatting and automatically posts the source of the content and its link on the web.
Contribute 4 is available for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.3.9. It is available immediately through Adobe authorized resellers and Adobe Stores. The estimated street price is $149 and registered users of qualifying earlier versions can upgrade it for a street price of $79.
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]