Adobe Expands Scene7 Services into Asia Pacific
Adobe Systems has announced that it has expanded its international offerings with the introduction of Adobe Scene7 services into the Asia Pacific (APAC) market. Adobe Scene7 is the leading hosted rich media platform for e-commerce and multi-channel marketing companies that are publishing content to engage audiences and drive online business.
As part of this Scene7 expansion, Adobe has established a sales organization and customer support resources in Japan as well as a new data center in Singapore to ensure optimized dynamic media services for the entire APAC market. According to Adobe, the Asian e-commerce market growing at a fast rate and their Adobe Scene7 services will help these companies create engaging online user experiences to showcase brands/products and drive new e-commerce businesses.
By using the Adobe Scene7 platform, companies serving the APAC markets will now have local access to cross-media publishing on the Web, via e-mail, in print or on mobile devices to help their businesses grow even faster. Adobe Scene7 hosted solutions allow the automation of cross-media management, enables users to streamline online images, reduces volume by up to 80 percent and potentially cut photography costs in half.
With this expansion, companies in APAC will have access to Adobe Scene7 sales, account management, sales engineers and customer support as well as technical compatibility with other industry-standard Adobe technologies including core components such as the Adobe Flash platform, Adobe Flex, Adobe AIR and Adobe Flash Media Sever family. Some of the companies using Adobe Scene7 solutions include Harrods, Macy s, Amazon, Office Depot, Polo Ralph Lauren, La-Z-Boy, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions