Adobe Helps Nissin Step-Up Digital Marketing Strategy
Nissan has deployed Adobe’s Marketing Cloud platform globally in a bid to deliver a unified and more cost-effective digital marketing strategy around its Renault-Nissan Alliance. The car manufacturer is rolling out the Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Social components of the vendor’s Marketing Cloud across its 20 locations globally to manage three core brands: Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun.
Nissin said in a statement that it was looking to optimise cost efficiency of its marketing efforts through better data analytics and asset management, while halving its annual marketing investment as a result of the digital transformation. This will come from better utilisation of global resources, rationalising overlapping investments, and standardising processes.
Previously, Nissan’s digital marketing was undertaken independently in each region. General manager and chief digital officer for global marketing strategy, DeLu Jackson, said the rising importance of digital channels with consumers meant a unified customer engagement strategy had become an imperative.
Having one platform unifies Nissan’s brand strategy and put the marketing function’s focus on the purchasing processes used by customers, the company stated. It also hopes to drive growth and improve ROI around customer engagement as a result of the new investment.
On the new partnership, Jackson said that digital channels were a natural option for today’s consumers. “At Nissan, we believe there is a need to transform the way we engage with customers. To achieve this transformation, we have selected Adobe as a major technology partner. The mission defined for Adobe Marketing Cloud customer engagement platform, is aligned with the customer engagement objectives we laid down for Nissan,” he said.
Nissan has already used the solution successfully to launch a new platform which encompasses four brands across three organizations in major growth markets including South Africa and India. We are confident that Adobe Marketing Cloud will help us drive our brand and customer experience on a range of channels including mobile, across the entire world.”
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA