Adobe Helps Nissin Step-Up Digital Marketing Strategy
Nissan has deployed Adobe’s Marketing Cloud platform globally in a bid to deliver a unified and more cost-effective digital marketing strategy around its Renault-Nissan Alliance. The car manufacturer is rolling out the Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Social components of the vendor’s Marketing Cloud across its 20 locations globally to manage three core brands: Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun.
Nissin said in a statement that it was looking to optimise cost efficiency of its marketing efforts through better data analytics and asset management, while halving its annual marketing investment as a result of the digital transformation. This will come from better utilisation of global resources, rationalising overlapping investments, and standardising processes.
Previously, Nissan’s digital marketing was undertaken independently in each region. General manager and chief digital officer for global marketing strategy, DeLu Jackson, said the rising importance of digital channels with consumers meant a unified customer engagement strategy had become an imperative.
Having one platform unifies Nissan’s brand strategy and put the marketing function’s focus on the purchasing processes used by customers, the company stated. It also hopes to drive growth and improve ROI around customer engagement as a result of the new investment.
On the new partnership, Jackson said that digital channels were a natural option for today’s consumers. “At Nissan, we believe there is a need to transform the way we engage with customers. To achieve this transformation, we have selected Adobe as a major technology partner. The mission defined for Adobe Marketing Cloud customer engagement platform, is aligned with the customer engagement objectives we laid down for Nissan,” he said.
Nissan has already used the solution successfully to launch a new platform which encompasses four brands across three organizations in major growth markets including South Africa and India. We are confident that Adobe Marketing Cloud will help us drive our brand and customer experience on a range of channels including mobile, across the entire world.”
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG