Adobe Launches Scene7 4.0
Adobe Systems announced Scene7 4.0, an update to its hosted rich media platform designed for eCommerce and multi-channel marketing companies.
Scene7 4.0 is an intuitive user interface, based on Adobe Flex. It includes single and accordion pane viewing as well as drag and drop capabilities. This version has built-in tutorial resources, such as guides and videos for getting started, as well as visual highlights along with library of configurable rich media viewers.
Doug Mack, vice president (consumer and hosted solutions) of Adobe said, “With this update we’re able to broaden our offerings to better support both start-up companies as well as large global organizations with basic rich media requirements.”
Scene7 4.0 will be available in September in English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)