Adobe Launches Scene7 4.0
Adobe Systems announced Scene7 4.0, an update to its hosted rich media platform designed for eCommerce and multi-channel marketing companies.
Scene7 4.0 is an intuitive user interface, based on Adobe Flex. It includes single and accordion pane viewing as well as drag and drop capabilities. This version has built-in tutorial resources, such as guides and videos for getting started, as well as visual highlights along with library of configurable rich media viewers.
Doug Mack, vice president (consumer and hosted solutions) of Adobe said, “With this update we’re able to broaden our offerings to better support both start-up companies as well as large global organizations with basic rich media requirements.”
Scene7 4.0 will be available in September in English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala