Adobe Launches Scene7 4.0
Adobe Systems announced Scene7 4.0, an update to its hosted rich media platform designed for eCommerce and multi-channel marketing companies.
Scene7 4.0 is an intuitive user interface, based on Adobe Flex. It includes single and accordion pane viewing as well as drag and drop capabilities. This version has built-in tutorial resources, such as guides and videos for getting started, as well as visual highlights along with library of configurable rich media viewers.
Doug Mack, vice president (consumer and hosted solutions) of Adobe said, “With this update we’re able to broaden our offerings to better support both start-up companies as well as large global organizations with basic rich media requirements.”
Scene7 4.0 will be available in September in English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific