Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 2 Released
Adobe Systems Incorporated today announced the availability of Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 2 (ES2), a software release meant to enable businesses and governments to build applications that improve interactions with customers and constituents across devices and channels.
LiveCycle ES2 aims to provide a rich Internet application (RIA) framework for building customizable RIA workspaces, mobile and desktop access to critical applications, and deployment in the cloud.
The software now claims to offers the following new features and enhancements:
- Expanded Client and Browser Support
- Expanded Rich Internet Access (RIA) Services
- Integrated Design and Development Expedites Time to Value
- Improved Document Services for Customer Communication and Retention
- Enhanced Process Management
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage