Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 2 Released
Adobe Systems Incorporated today announced the availability of Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 2 (ES2), a software release meant to enable businesses and governments to build applications that improve interactions with customers and constituents across devices and channels.
LiveCycle ES2 aims to provide a rich Internet application (RIA) framework for building customizable RIA workspaces, mobile and desktop access to critical applications, and deployment in the cloud.
The software now claims to offers the following new features and enhancements:
- Expanded Client and Browser Support
- Expanded Rich Internet Access (RIA) Services
- Integrated Design and Development Expedites Time to Value
- Improved Document Services for Customer Communication and Retention
- Enhanced Process Management
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018