Ador Welding Searches For Perfect ERP
Ador Welding Ltd (AWL), formerly known as Advani Oerlikon Ltd., the flagship company of the Rs 250 crore Ador Group, is scouting for an effective enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
Speaking to CXOtoday, Ramakant Deshmukh - IT consultant, Ador Welding Ltd., said, Among the many IT initiatives lined up is the deployment of an effective ERP package that can effectively integrate all our key business processes and practices across the entire enterprise.
According to Deshmukh the solution should fulfill vital criteria such as being able to cater and meet all their information requirements, apart from accommodating their sales and other processes one-to-one.
Spelling some other requirements, Deshmukh felt that an ideal ERP would be one that needs minimal customization. Even in terms of the duration of the implementation it should not exceed more than 3 months. And of course notwithstanding the cost factor, which is another deciding factor in the selection of an ERP, felt Deshmukh.
The solution will be deployed across more than 50 users, across the company’s 6 manufacturing locations and 20 area offices spread across in India.
Ador Welding is a player in welding technologies and services for over 50 years. The company continues to invest in applications research and development, developing customized welding solutions. It currently has more than 600 welding consumables, welding and cutting related products.
- Internet of Things: The Next Big Thing In Manufacturing
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Foxconn To Invest Rs $ 5 Bn For Mobile Phone Manufacturing In India
- Samsung To Invest Rs. 4,915 Crore In India
- EMI Can Help Companies Drive Operational Excellence