Aegis' Institute of Customer Experience Management
Essar group’s BPO arm - Aegis Limited, has partnered with Indore (IIM- I), Service Quality (SQ) Centre (SQ Centre), and Customer Operations Performance Center (COPC Inc.) to launch Institute of Customer Experience Management (ICEM), a first-of-its-kind institute designed to train students specifically for the service industry (retail, BFSI, ITeS etc.) through focusing on the customer experience and customer life time value.
The inaugural centre opens in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, with the first batch commencing classes from August 2010. Spread across 40,000 square feet of state-of-the-art infrastructure, ICEM plans an intake of 400 students for the 15-month post graduate residential programme, which has been specially designed by IIM- I, SQ Centre, and COPC Inc. in active consultation with the industry.
Aparup Sengupta, Managing Director and Global CEO, Aegis Ltd., said, "While we have several institutes teaching other business aspects like finance and marketing, academically customer experience management has still not found its due recognition even though the industry very well understands and appreciates its importance. This disconnect results in huge training cost and re-orientation for the employer and employee. We are extremely delighted to have found such able partners in IIM-I, SQ Centre, and COPC Inc. in this novel venture to prepare future-ready managers."
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business