Aeris Partners With Hello Tax To Digitize Tax Returns
Aeris has entered into an agreement with Hello Tax to help promote Government of India’s Digital India initiative. As part of this effort, the companies have agreed to work together to offer Hello Tax’s tax simplification app to all employees of Aeris in India.
Hello Tax has developed an app which helps file tax returns in within 3 minutes. With government making e-filing mandatory, the app is expected to witness significant traction in the coming months. Already, the app is among the most popular tax-related apps across app stores.
Government of India is already working towards promoting various digital and cashless transactions. With more enterprises embracing and promoting such initiatives, India will be able to move towards becoming a digital nation faster. As part of the partnership, Hello Tax will offer Aeris employees a unique package for meeting their tax filing needs.
Hello Tax will also be rolling our wealth management options as part of its overall portfolio in the coming months.
“We, at Aeris India, strive to provide the best of industry facilities & amenities to our employees – starting from an incredible collaborative workspace, great healthcare facilities to lean employee-friendly policies. This partnership with HelloTax is another step forward in this vision – providing employees with a platform to file their tax returns within 3mins with the swipe of few buttons – this will not only make their lives easier but also save time, not to mention contribution to the government’s vision of encouraging efiling of ITR” said Sushant Patnaik, Head of Human Resources, Aeris India.
“HelloTax has been working in alignment with Government of India vision to achieve the target of 100 million income tax payers. That can be achieved when we would be able to provide users to file income tax return in quick, easy and cost-effective way.” he added.
- Subscription E-commerce: What E-Tailers Should Know
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC