AFL To Manage Supply Chain For PCS
AFL Pvt Ltd., a provider of integrated supply chain management (SCM) solutions has bagged a contract to provide PCS Technology with SCM solutions. Through this contract, AFL will help PCS in penetrating the growing Indian market for the latter’s personal and enterprise computing products.
AFL will implement its Surrogate Customer Account Management as part of its contract with PCS. The AFL supply chain management for PCS focuses on domestic distribution pertaining to inter-region, intra-region, intra-state and intra-city movements of PCS products.
According to the contract, AFL will ensure timely pick up and time-definite delivery of PCS consignments in good condition across the country. The company will also ensure prompt submission of original proof of delivery; shipment track and trace, monthly turn around time report and billing without any discrepancies for all PCS consignments.
PCS Technology Ltd is a provider of personal computing and networking enterprise solutions in India. The company has manufacturing facilities in Goa, Silvassa and Pondicherry. The company’s mother warehouse is situated at Vasai near Mumbai. PCS branch network is spread across 23 locations (4 regional and 19 branch offices), 100+ service locations and a team of over 400 channel partners and 50 retail outlets.
Commenting on this development, Manoj Chandra, head-market development and brand communications, AFL said, “AFL’s warehouses across India and its vast distribution network will offer PCS great distribution control, the quickest time to market and reduced inventory pile up.”
“AFL does not merely provide the transportation services, but offers customized logistics solutions along with value added services facilitating us in optimizing out logistics outlay,” added S. H. Subramanian, senior manager, operations, PCS.
- IP Surveillance Helps Varun Beverages Curb Warehouse Theft
- Enterprises To Bank On Warehouse Investments: Study
- Bangalore Firm Develops Clickstream Data Analytics Solution
- 5 Ways IoT Can Change Retail Sector Forever
- Data WareHouse Transitioning Into Data Lakes
- Turning Big Data Into Big Opportunity
- Data Warehouse Is Not Dead As You May Think
- Eveready's RoI Jumps 526% With New Analytics Tool
- Cyber Laws Can Hit India's E-Commerce Sector
- Oracle Helps Escort Automate Supply Chain