Agilent Appoints Arun Dogra GM of EMG
Agilent Technologies, a technology major in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis, has appointed Arun Dogra as the new general manager for the Electronics Measurement Group (EMG) of Agilent India.
Prior to his appointment to this position, Dogra was the director of EMG Global Business Services.
Dogra joined Agilent in March 2002, where he established and managed R&D operations in India. He pioneered shared services model for Global Business Services out of India. This function now supports Agilent EMG sales, support, services & quality on worldwide basis.
Commenting on his appointment, Parmeet Ahuja, president and country general manager, Agilent India, said, "As Agilent India further strengthens its relationship with its customers, Arun’s extensive industry experience, combined with his result-oriented outlook, will be a huge asset to our organisation."
"I am excited to be able to serve in this capacity. I will focus on aggressive growth of the business in the country, through innovative methods and world-class service and support to our customers." stated Dogra in a press statement.
Dogra is a well-known industry personality who brings 23 strong years of leadership experience in diverse disciplines of RADAR systems, telecom R&D, RF engineering, technical consulting etc. across leading telecom companies such as Lucent Technologies, Bharti Airtel, and Essar Commvision.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India