Agilent Appoints Arun Dogra GM of EMG
Agilent Technologies, a technology major in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis, has appointed Arun Dogra as the new general manager for the Electronics Measurement Group (EMG) of Agilent India.
Prior to his appointment to this position, Dogra was the director of EMG Global Business Services.
Dogra joined Agilent in March 2002, where he established and managed R&D operations in India. He pioneered shared services model for Global Business Services out of India. This function now supports Agilent EMG sales, support, services & quality on worldwide basis.
Commenting on his appointment, Parmeet Ahuja, president and country general manager, Agilent India, said, "As Agilent India further strengthens its relationship with its customers, Arun’s extensive industry experience, combined with his result-oriented outlook, will be a huge asset to our organisation."
"I am excited to be able to serve in this capacity. I will focus on aggressive growth of the business in the country, through innovative methods and world-class service and support to our customers." stated Dogra in a press statement.
Dogra is a well-known industry personality who brings 23 strong years of leadership experience in diverse disciplines of RADAR systems, telecom R&D, RF engineering, technical consulting etc. across leading telecom companies such as Lucent Technologies, Bharti Airtel, and Essar Commvision.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India