Agilent Appoints Arun Dogra GM of EMG
Agilent Technologies, a technology major in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis, has appointed Arun Dogra as the new general manager for the Electronics Measurement Group (EMG) of Agilent India.
Prior to his appointment to this position, Dogra was the director of EMG Global Business Services.
Dogra joined Agilent in March 2002, where he established and managed R&D operations in India. He pioneered shared services model for Global Business Services out of India. This function now supports Agilent EMG sales, support, services & quality on worldwide basis.
Commenting on his appointment, Parmeet Ahuja, president and country general manager, Agilent India, said, "As Agilent India further strengthens its relationship with its customers, Arun’s extensive industry experience, combined with his result-oriented outlook, will be a huge asset to our organisation."
"I am excited to be able to serve in this capacity. I will focus on aggressive growth of the business in the country, through innovative methods and world-class service and support to our customers." stated Dogra in a press statement.
Dogra is a well-known industry personality who brings 23 strong years of leadership experience in diverse disciplines of RADAR systems, telecom R&D, RF engineering, technical consulting etc. across leading telecom companies such as Lucent Technologies, Bharti Airtel, and Essar Commvision.
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D