Agito Networks Appoints CEO
Agito Networks has appointed former Veraz Networks executive Amit Chawla as its new president and chief executive officer.
Mobile workers use a combination of technologies such as WiFi, IP Telephony and GPS to stay connected to the office. Using all this information separately can be a herculean task even for the experienced mobile workers. Realizing this challenge, many companies have been trying to integrate all these technologies to offer mobile workers a seamless product.
With the appointment of Chawla, Agito is seeking to enhance the market for its enterprise mobility products such as RoamAnywhere Mobility Router. He brings more than 24 years of telecom product development, product management, business and market development experience across wire line and emerging wireless Internet companies to Agito Networks. He recently served as the executive vice president of Global Business Units for Veraz Networks Before that, he spent 13 years at Nortel Networks, most recently as vice president of portfolio management.
The global enterprise mobility opportunity shows good promise and Agito s RoamAnywhere Mobility Router is clearly differentiated in the industry to best meet the complex mobility needs of enterprises, Chawla said.
The RoamAnywhere Mobility Router from Agito combines WiFi, cellular, IP telephony, and location information to enhance the accessibility and responsiveness of mobile workers. It also reduces the mobile costs according to the company.
- Cybersecurity Isn't One Size Fits All
- Citrix to Spin Off GoTo; Cuts 1000 Jobs
- Why Mobile Video Can Only Get Bigger
- Protecting The Perimeter With Network Video Cameras
- 50% Indians Still Not Online, But 'Networked Life' Stays On
- Global IT Vendors Face Challenges In APEJ
- Aim Is To Create A More Connected Society: Nokia VP
- SDN Is Changing CIO’s Role
- How A Fleet Operator Boosts 50% Operational Efficiency
- How Big Data Is Changing Content Management