AGS Infotech Releases AGS 7
AGS Infotech, which is an AGS Group company has introduced, AGS 7- a thin client computer. This facilitates companies with desktop management, access data, lower total cost of ownership (TCO) besides high quality, reliability, lower administrative cost and less maintenance.
Thin clients display application including graphics and text information like normal PCs, and have increased security by. The client computer is linked to the central server for processing computing activities. As a result, all the documents get saved in the server and no local storage is required, including hard disk, floppy and CD.
"Thin client computing comes from an exclusive category of technology that offers clear value propositions for big and small businesses, both in terms of cost savings and increased end - user productivity," said Surya Singh, business head (retail) of AGS Infotech. "It can completely replace PC-based client or server computing in many vertical and horizontal computing environments and also at a cheaper price."
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO