AGS Infotech Releases AGS 7
AGS Infotech, which is an AGS Group company has introduced, AGS 7- a thin client computer. This facilitates companies with desktop management, access data, lower total cost of ownership (TCO) besides high quality, reliability, lower administrative cost and less maintenance.
Thin clients display application including graphics and text information like normal PCs, and have increased security by. The client computer is linked to the central server for processing computing activities. As a result, all the documents get saved in the server and no local storage is required, including hard disk, floppy and CD.
"Thin client computing comes from an exclusive category of technology that offers clear value propositions for big and small businesses, both in terms of cost savings and increased end - user productivity," said Surya Singh, business head (retail) of AGS Infotech. "It can completely replace PC-based client or server computing in many vertical and horizontal computing environments and also at a cheaper price."
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish