AGS Infotech Releases AGS 7
AGS Infotech, which is an AGS Group company has introduced, AGS 7- a thin client computer. This facilitates companies with desktop management, access data, lower total cost of ownership (TCO) besides high quality, reliability, lower administrative cost and less maintenance.
Thin clients display application including graphics and text information like normal PCs, and have increased security by. The client computer is linked to the central server for processing computing activities. As a result, all the documents get saved in the server and no local storage is required, including hard disk, floppy and CD.
"Thin client computing comes from an exclusive category of technology that offers clear value propositions for big and small businesses, both in terms of cost savings and increased end - user productivity," said Surya Singh, business head (retail) of AGS Infotech. "It can completely replace PC-based client or server computing in many vertical and horizontal computing environments and also at a cheaper price."
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- IIIT-H, TalentSprint Set To Make India AI-ML Ready
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues