AHA Taxis Integrate Paypal For International Customers
Considering the popularity of transport aggregation in the age of smart devices, AHA Taxis has now joined hands with PayPal for integrating the payment gateway into their company. This will allow the company to transact with international customers, via multiple platforms like iOS, Windows, Android, mobile and desktop web. The major advantage of this partnership is that travel booking can be made in advance, and that too in other currencies without having to bother about conversion rates, or security of the transaction.
“We are delighted with this association with PayPal. 20 per cent of our business comes from international travelers. We are constantly looking at ways and means to improve their customer experience, and a fair and trusted way of payment transaction plays a vital role. PayPal’s payments platform is available to people in over 200 countries, with numerous currency options, offering the customer choice and flexibility in how they send, pay or receive money. Having the PayPal payment gateway on our system, will certainly build trust and confidence amongst our international customers and further encourage them to do more business with us,” commented the Co-founder and Chief Executive of AHA Taxis (a WAAH Taxis division) while speaking in detail about the partnership.
AHA Taxis allow customers to plan their travel in advance and pre-book their desired car in economy, business or premium segment, either through the mobile app or online. This guarantees that customers get the car of their choice. AHA Taxis currently covers more than 400+ cities across India through a well-developed network of drivers and cab owners and continues to expand its footprint in tier II and tier III cities.
Image via vccircle.com
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study