AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
Indian businesses may be influenced by trends like artificial intelligence, automation, and digital currencies in the remaining half of this year, according to a report.
The Sanctum Wealth Management’s Mid-Year Investment Outlook report for 2017 highlighted that companies which have disruptive leadership will sail smoothly in the competitive market.
“The advent of artificial intelligence, sharing economies, automation and digital currencies are likely to disrupt the face of the Indian business landscape as we know it today,” said Prateek Pant, Head of Products and Solutions, Sanctum Wealth Management, said in a research note.
Major investments will be poured into innovation in the fields of energy, transportation and manufacturing, among others, noted the study.
As per the report, solar energy represents roughly 1 percent of energy production presently but by 2027, 57 percent of the country’s total electricity capacity will come from non-fossil fuel sources.
Disruption of such sort is also visible in the transport sector. “A shift to electricity and alternative sources of power looks set to positively impact the potential growth rate of the Indian economy,” the report said.
The study said that artificial intelligence and automation will be key technologies in smart manufacturing.
“As we embark on the second half of the calendar year, with markets in a strong, euphoric uptrend, we seek to identify the key trends that will, in the months to come, provide crucial inputs into asset allocation as well as bottom-up portfolio construction decisions,” PTI quoted Shiv Gupta Founder and CEO at Sanctum Wealth Management as saying.
- India's IT Server Market Looks Promising, Says IDC
- Now It's Destination Bahrain For Indian Technocrats
- EVs, Smart Car Market In India To Boom
- CIOs, Are You Ready For These 7 Digital Disruptions?
- VGSTS 2018: A Knowledge-Sharing Platform For Tech Entrepreneurs
- 10 Culture Hacks for Digital Transformation
- Protecting Your Digital Footprints With Predictive Models
- Why Banks Alone Can't Handle Digital Payments Landscape
- 5 Essential Technology Tools For Real Estate Firms
- How Salesforces Helps iQor In Its Digital Transformation Journey