AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
Indian businesses may be influenced by trends like artificial intelligence, automation, and digital currencies in the remaining half of this year, according to a report.
The Sanctum Wealth Management’s Mid-Year Investment Outlook report for 2017 highlighted that companies which have disruptive leadership will sail smoothly in the competitive market.
“The advent of artificial intelligence, sharing economies, automation and digital currencies are likely to disrupt the face of the Indian business landscape as we know it today,” said Prateek Pant, Head of Products and Solutions, Sanctum Wealth Management, said in a research note.
Major investments will be poured into innovation in the fields of energy, transportation and manufacturing, among others, noted the study.
As per the report, solar energy represents roughly 1 percent of energy production presently but by 2027, 57 percent of the country’s total electricity capacity will come from non-fossil fuel sources.
Disruption of such sort is also visible in the transport sector. “A shift to electricity and alternative sources of power looks set to positively impact the potential growth rate of the Indian economy,” the report said.
The study said that artificial intelligence and automation will be key technologies in smart manufacturing.
“As we embark on the second half of the calendar year, with markets in a strong, euphoric uptrend, we seek to identify the key trends that will, in the months to come, provide crucial inputs into asset allocation as well as bottom-up portfolio construction decisions,” PTI quoted Shiv Gupta Founder and CEO at Sanctum Wealth Management as saying.
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study