Air India Secures Online Ticketing System
Air India Express, an international low-cost carrier, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India
The solution will enable online ticketing access to over 150 global validation tests and screen for frauds to determine in real time whether online transactions should be accepted, rejected, or marked for further review.
Air India Express is carving out new market opportunities in the Asian airline business, and the work we are doing with Air India Express furthers our experience in the Indian marketplace with our experience in global travel sector, said Akif Khan, head of client and technical services at CyberSource.
The solution will allow fraud management staff to create rules and manage acceptance criteria for online orders, and based on rules, it automatically determines the appropriate disposition of incoming orders to a status such as accept, reject, or review, said a company release.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation