Air India Secures Online Ticketing System
Air India Express, an international low-cost carrier, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India
The solution will enable online ticketing access to over 150 global validation tests and screen for frauds to determine in real time whether online transactions should be accepted, rejected, or marked for further review.
Air India Express is carving out new market opportunities in the Asian airline business, and the work we are doing with Air India Express furthers our experience in the Indian marketplace with our experience in global travel sector, said Akif Khan, head of client and technical services at CyberSource.
The solution will allow fraud management staff to create rules and manage acceptance criteria for online orders, and based on rules, it automatically determines the appropriate disposition of incoming orders to a status such as accept, reject, or review, said a company release.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study