Air India Secures Online Ticketing System
Air India Express, an international low-cost carrier, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India
The solution will enable online ticketing access to over 150 global validation tests and screen for frauds to determine in real time whether online transactions should be accepted, rejected, or marked for further review.
Air India Express is carving out new market opportunities in the Asian airline business, and the work we are doing with Air India Express furthers our experience in the Indian marketplace with our experience in global travel sector, said Akif Khan, head of client and technical services at CyberSource.
The solution will allow fraud management staff to create rules and manage acceptance criteria for online orders, and based on rules, it automatically determines the appropriate disposition of incoming orders to a status such as accept, reject, or review, said a company release.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023