Air India Secures Online Ticketing System
Air India Express, an international low-cost carrier, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India
The solution will enable online ticketing access to over 150 global validation tests and screen for frauds to determine in real time whether online transactions should be accepted, rejected, or marked for further review.
Air India Express is carving out new market opportunities in the Asian airline business, and the work we are doing with Air India Express furthers our experience in the Indian marketplace with our experience in global travel sector, said Akif Khan, head of client and technical services at CyberSource.
The solution will allow fraud management staff to create rules and manage acceptance criteria for online orders, and based on rules, it automatically determines the appropriate disposition of incoming orders to a status such as accept, reject, or review, said a company release.
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D