Aircel Deploys Oracle Comm Services Gatekeeper
Aircel Limited has teamed with Oracle to deploy Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper and Oracle Fusion Middleware to provide a highly scalable and personalized content delivery platform for new revenue generation. Previously Aircel had deployed Oracle Communications service fulfillment software, Oracle’s Siebel CRM, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Database. The successful implementation of the solution was done by Wipro Infotech along with Oracle Communications Consulting.
This deployment will enable Aircel to offer a new personalized multi-channel content portal where customers can access a large catalog of messaging, images, music, videos, games, news and regional services. Additionally it will allow the mobile operator to support flexible billing and delivery models that allow customers to manage real-time content, searches and subscription offerings via short message service (SMS) requests, interactive voice response (IVR) and the multi-channel portal.
Through this deployment Aircel will be able to monetize and generate incremental revenue from its network by managing and delivering message-based campaigns to its subscribers, and by offering users personalized content based on their home’s location or circle, their demographic profile, their handset type, or by an analysis of their usage history.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise