Aircel Deploys Oracle Comm Services Gatekeeper
Aircel Limited has teamed with Oracle to deploy Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper and Oracle Fusion Middleware to provide a highly scalable and personalized content delivery platform for new revenue generation. Previously Aircel had deployed Oracle Communications service fulfillment software, Oracle’s Siebel CRM, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Database. The successful implementation of the solution was done by Wipro Infotech along with Oracle Communications Consulting.
This deployment will enable Aircel to offer a new personalized multi-channel content portal where customers can access a large catalog of messaging, images, music, videos, games, news and regional services. Additionally it will allow the mobile operator to support flexible billing and delivery models that allow customers to manage real-time content, searches and subscription offerings via short message service (SMS) requests, interactive voice response (IVR) and the multi-channel portal.
Through this deployment Aircel will be able to monetize and generate incremental revenue from its network by managing and delivering message-based campaigns to its subscribers, and by offering users personalized content based on their home’s location or circle, their demographic profile, their handset type, or by an analysis of their usage history.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs