Aircel Deploys Oracle Comm Services Gatekeeper
Aircel Limited has teamed with Oracle to deploy Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper and Oracle Fusion Middleware to provide a highly scalable and personalized content delivery platform for new revenue generation. Previously Aircel had deployed Oracle Communications service fulfillment software, Oracle’s Siebel CRM, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Database. The successful implementation of the solution was done by Wipro Infotech along with Oracle Communications Consulting.
This deployment will enable Aircel to offer a new personalized multi-channel content portal where customers can access a large catalog of messaging, images, music, videos, games, news and regional services. Additionally it will allow the mobile operator to support flexible billing and delivery models that allow customers to manage real-time content, searches and subscription offerings via short message service (SMS) requests, interactive voice response (IVR) and the multi-channel portal.
Through this deployment Aircel will be able to monetize and generate incremental revenue from its network by managing and delivering message-based campaigns to its subscribers, and by offering users personalized content based on their home’s location or circle, their demographic profile, their handset type, or by an analysis of their usage history.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services