Aircel Enhances Its Mobile Experience
In a move to enhance its network and services, Tamil Nadu based mobile operator Aircel Cellular has implemented Short Codes and Smart Call Assistant services from Roamware, a leader in roaming solutions.
The service, touted as being the first of its kind in India, will offer better connectivity and mobile experience to roaming customers using the Aircel network.
Short Codes lets inbound roaming subscribers access their local services such as voicemail, directory service and customer care besides convenience services such as taxi, hotels etc while Smart Call Assistant lets them use their phonebook as they would at home - automatically adding missing international access codes.
K V P Baskar, CEO of Aircel Cellular said, “We have chosen a suite of solutions from Roamware that will support our continued growth, by offering the best and most flexible seamless service enhancements. The technology will provide enhanced convenience for visiting roaming customers using the Aircel networks in the region.”
“The adoption of these services demonstrates Aircel’s customer focus and commitment towards visiting roaming customers and the significance of the revenue opportunity for carriers in the region from the roaming business,” said Bobby Srinivasan, CEO, Roamware.
- Cyber Security: It's About Creating A Strong Defense Mechanism
- Fitbit to acquire Pebble for $40 million: Report
- 5 Things That Make Reliance Jio A Winner
- MobiKwik Lite To Help India’s Unorganized Sector Turn Digital
- How Demonetization Is Affecting India's PC, Mobile Sales
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Nov 21-26)
- Smart Grids Can Resolve India’s Electricity Crunch
- India Blocks Over 1000 Suspicious Social Media Sites
- India Adopting A ‘Mobile-First’ Approach To Cloud Computing
- Smart Devices Charging In Seconds Lures Enterprise Users