Aircel Enhances Its Mobile Experience
In a move to enhance its network and services, Tamil Nadu based mobile operator Aircel Cellular has implemented Short Codes and Smart Call Assistant services from Roamware, a leader in roaming solutions.
The service, touted as being the first of its kind in India, will offer better connectivity and mobile experience to roaming customers using the Aircel network.
Short Codes lets inbound roaming subscribers access their local services such as voicemail, directory service and customer care besides convenience services such as taxi, hotels etc while Smart Call Assistant lets them use their phonebook as they would at home - automatically adding missing international access codes.
K V P Baskar, CEO of Aircel Cellular said, “We have chosen a suite of solutions from Roamware that will support our continued growth, by offering the best and most flexible seamless service enhancements. The technology will provide enhanced convenience for visiting roaming customers using the Aircel networks in the region.”
“The adoption of these services demonstrates Aircel’s customer focus and commitment towards visiting roaming customers and the significance of the revenue opportunity for carriers in the region from the roaming business,” said Bobby Srinivasan, CEO, Roamware.
- IFFCO Undertakes a Complete Digital Journey
- 7 Attributes Of A Service Provider For Filing GST
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jun 12-16)
- GST: Short-Term Pains; Long-Term Gains
- Smart, Interactive Surveillance To Become Necessity Than Luxury
- Telecom Debt Do Not Pose Systemic Risk To Banks: Fitch
- Software Robots To Become A New Normal In The Workplace
- Harness IoT And Smart Appliances To Conserve Energy
- Home Automation: The Rising Star Of Tech World
- The Future Of Cloud Computing In Healthcare