Aircel Outsources RA, FM
Aircel, a part of the Maxis Communications Malaysia has outsourced its revenue assurance and fraud management in its proposed 23 circles across India.
The nine year outsourcing contract includes network infrastructure, besides revenue assurance and fraud management solutions.
Wipro Infotech, the India and Middle East IT business of Wipro Ltd. and Subex Limited, a global provider of OSS/BSS solutions for communications service providers will jointly manage the services.
According to a press release, Aircel with a subscriber base of 10 million, currently operates across nine circles and has recently won a pan-India license to operate in 23 circles. It was looking at a solution that could centrally manage revenue assurance and fraud management across all its proposed 23 circles. Wipro, which has a long term outsourcing contract with Aircel, chose Subex, to provide the required network infrastructure. Subex s revenue assurance solution, Moneta and fraud management solution, Nikira will form the core of the implementation.
Ravinder Jain, CIO, Aircel said, We have partnered with Wipro and Subex for our past requirements, and they were the natural choice for us to manage the entire infrastructure, as we look to expand our footprint in India.”
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Wipro Helps K'taka Govt To Digitize Its Gram Panchayat Offices
- Vodafone-Idea Merger: What's Next In India's Telecom Consolidation?
- Is It Curtains For Brand RCom Post Aircel Merger?
- Xiaomi Promotes Manu Jain As Global VP
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT