Aircel partners NEC to power its cloud initiatives
Mobile network operator Aircel has recently launched its enterprise cloud offerings in India. For this purpose, Aircel has collaborated with NEC India to power its cloud initiatives by the name “Business Unplugged”.
NEC will manage the complete technology infrastructure for Aircel, and will provide Level 2 support for the Cloud offerings and Cloud Aggregation Platform, and manage all Cloud Service Provider relationships while Aircel will be responsible for all customer relationships.
Aircel and NEC will start with a software applications portfolio and then extend to other Cloud offerings subsequently. The focus is on enterprise grade offerings, such as collaboration, CRM, ERP, HRMS, business suite and video conferencing, among others. The software services can be adapted to suit a wide variety of business roles, including sales and support, billing, delivery as well as internal workgroups providing increased efficiencies and greater workforce productivity. NEC has developed a carrier grade cloud aggregation platform through its engagements with multiple service providers across the globe.
“The new initiative will help businesses grow by providing flexibility to scale-up quickly and seamlessly according to the changing business environment and demands,” said Ravinder Jain, Chief Business Officer - Enterprise, Aircel Limited.
He added that the partnership with NEC will further strengthen our objective to bring together the best-in-class business application and productivity solutions to cater to large and medium enterprises, SMEs, SOHOs and PSUs across industry vertical.
According to Angira Agrawal, Associate Vice President, Cloud business, NEC India said, “The cloud Aggregation Platform has been deployed at over 25 service providers across 14 countries and will be expanded in the coming months.” He believes that the partnership with Aircel is strategic as it will give an edge to both the companies and also change the way companies view and adopt cloud services in general.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation