Aircel selects HP soln to enhance service delivery
Aircel has selected HP IT Operations Management solutions to enhance service delivery and enable the IT organization to support business growth. For Aircel, HP will ensure business critical applications, including CRM, billing, databases and fault management systems, are available 24×7.
"The comprehensive HP Service Management solution is an ideal fit for efficient management and automation of the complex and rapidly growing IT infrastructure at Aircel," said Ravinder Jain, CIO, Aircel.
These solutions for Aircel include HP Business Service Management (BSM), HP Business Service Automation (BSA) and HP IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions. HP BSM will allow Aircel to monitor end user IT experience and manage service levels proactively. With HP BSA, Aircel will be able to automate tasks and sanction change management across the entire technology environment. HP ITSM’s self-service catalog and knowledge management capabilities will provide coordinated services across the enterprise.
"Using HP’s BTO solution, Aircel is able to support growth while enhancing service delivery, by automating routine IT management and gaining greater control of their IT environment," Said Kamal Dutta, Director, HP Software & Solutions, HP India.
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Six Marketing Basics For SME Success
- Vodafone-Idea Merger: What's Next In India's Telecom Consolidation?
- Is It Curtains For Brand RCom Post Aircel Merger?
- Xiaomi Promotes Manu Jain As Global VP
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOtoday [Sept 12-18]
- RCom, Aircel Merge To Form India's Third-Largest Telco
- Telecom Consolidation In India Gathers Pace: Analysts
- Ransomware Is A Major Concern Of Indian CIOs
- Cloud To Drive Mobile Messaging Innovation