Aircel to Deploy Convergent Mediation Solution
Aircel will use Intec’s Total Service Mediation platform to gather, process, validate and distribute usage data from its network in real-time. The convergent, high volume post-event and active mediation process management capabilities of the solution will support the market-critical expansion of its next generation services.
“We consider Intec a vital technology partner to support our expansion and business transformation strategy,” said Ravinder Jain, CIO of Aircel.
Using the service platform, Aircel wants to implement its own business rules for mediation processing, enabling the company to rapidly launch new products and services that are essential to capture a wider share of the market and support its medium to longer-term growth objectives.
The integration will be done by Wipro.
Aircel Outsources RA, FM
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Tablet Shipments to Rise by 0.3% In 2018 After 4 Years of Decline: Study