Aircel to Deploy Convergent Mediation Solution
Aircel will use Intec’s Total Service Mediation platform to gather, process, validate and distribute usage data from its network in real-time. The convergent, high volume post-event and active mediation process management capabilities of the solution will support the market-critical expansion of its next generation services.
“We consider Intec a vital technology partner to support our expansion and business transformation strategy,” said Ravinder Jain, CIO of Aircel.
Using the service platform, Aircel wants to implement its own business rules for mediation processing, enabling the company to rapidly launch new products and services that are essential to capture a wider share of the market and support its medium to longer-term growth objectives.
The integration will be done by Wipro.
Aircel Outsources RA, FM
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment