Airtel and RIM Launch BlackBerry Pearl Flip
Airtel and Research In Motion (RIM) recently announced the launch of BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 in India. The phone is priced at Rs.21990 and will be available at Airtel authorized channels
Pearl flip 8220 is bundled with RIM’s mobile email solution and will offer rich multimedia capabilities such as picture messaging, enhanced Web browsing, and a built-in Wi-Fi.
Other key features of the BlackBerry Pearl Flip include a spacious keyboard and a flip design.
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Workplace Culture Drives Company’s Financial Performance
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research
- Automation To Axe 7 Lakh Jobs, But Not High-skilled Jobs