Airtel and RIM Launch BlackBerry Pearl Flip
Airtel and Research In Motion (RIM) recently announced the launch of BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 in India. The phone is priced at Rs.21990 and will be available at Airtel authorized channels
Pearl flip 8220 is bundled with RIM’s mobile email solution and will offer rich multimedia capabilities such as picture messaging, enhanced Web browsing, and a built-in Wi-Fi.
Other key features of the BlackBerry Pearl Flip include a spacious keyboard and a flip design.
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- 85% Companies Not Ready For GDPR Compliance: Report
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- Despite Global Talent Crunch, India To Have Manpower Surplus
- NITI Aayog, Google To Jointly Foster India's AI Ecosystem
- Counterfeit Products Continue To Haunt E-Commerce
- Xiaomi Continues To Rule India's Smartphone Market
- Semiconductors in Data Storage