Airtel and RIM Launch BlackBerry Pearl Flip
Airtel and Research In Motion (RIM) recently announced the launch of BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 in India. The phone is priced at Rs.21990 and will be available at Airtel authorized channels
Pearl flip 8220 is bundled with RIM’s mobile email solution and will offer rich multimedia capabilities such as picture messaging, enhanced Web browsing, and a built-in Wi-Fi.
Other key features of the BlackBerry Pearl Flip include a spacious keyboard and a flip design.
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- What’s Up With Mid-level IT leaders?
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- How OnePlus, Apple Push Samsung To Third Slot
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies