Airtel appoints new CEOs in three circles
Bharti Airtel appointed three new CEOs for the company’s business to customer (B2C) operations.
Shishir Kumar has been appointed as CEO of Upper North (Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and J&K) circle, Dhruv Bhagat for Bihar and Jharkhand circle and Anant Arora as CEO in the Gujarat circle.
These appointments are in line with Airtel’s new organisation structure that it recently announced for its India and South Asia operations. The telecom operator’s new structure is aimed at driving greater business and functional synergies, providing a common interface to customers, and creating a de-layered and more agile organization.
Kumar and Bhagat will report to Ajai Puri, Operations Director, North, East and Bangladesh, Bharti Airtel while Arora will report to Raghunath Mandava, Operations Director (West) in the company.
“As we move into the next phase of our growth journey, I am delighted to welcome all of them in their new roles. With their rich experience and deep market understanding, we are confident that they will successfully lead our performance and growth in these regions,” said Puri.
According to Airtel, the new structure will provide more meaningful, empowered roles and enhance employee engagement.
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- GST Brings Discipline In Business Process: Gofrugal
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?