Airtel appoints new CEOs in three circles
Bharti Airtel appointed three new CEOs for the company’s business to customer (B2C) operations.
Shishir Kumar has been appointed as CEO of Upper North (Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and J&K) circle, Dhruv Bhagat for Bihar and Jharkhand circle and Anant Arora as CEO in the Gujarat circle.
These appointments are in line with Airtel’s new organisation structure that it recently announced for its India and South Asia operations. The telecom operator’s new structure is aimed at driving greater business and functional synergies, providing a common interface to customers, and creating a de-layered and more agile organization.
Kumar and Bhagat will report to Ajai Puri, Operations Director, North, East and Bangladesh, Bharti Airtel while Arora will report to Raghunath Mandava, Operations Director (West) in the company.
“As we move into the next phase of our growth journey, I am delighted to welcome all of them in their new roles. With their rich experience and deep market understanding, we are confident that they will successfully lead our performance and growth in these regions,” said Puri.
According to Airtel, the new structure will provide more meaningful, empowered roles and enhance employee engagement.
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- GST Brings Discipline In Business Process: Gofrugal
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study