Airtel Rolls Out Digital Platform For Emerging Business
Airtel Business, the B2B arm of Bharti Airtel has rolled out a dedicated digital platform to serve the emerging businesses, including SMEs and startups to enable ease of business and faster time to market.
With growing digitization, emerging businesses are looking at connectivity solutions that are available/activated in quick time and are highly reliable and scalable as per their requirements. Airtel Business aims to address the needs of this segment with its wide product portfolio.
Airtel’s new digital platform will offer connectivity solutions to start with and will be integrated with more solutions periodically. Emerging businesses can now discover and buy connectivity plans in just three easy steps- Select a plan most suited for them; Pin their location to check feasibility; Place an order. This eliminates multiple layers of traditional processes to offer a fast and convenient way to identify connectivity solutions bringing down the total time required to order and deploy a solution by up to 70 percent.
Ashok Ganapathy, Director & CEO, Airtel Business said, “Emerging enterprises are a key growth driver for the economy. Airtel, with its nationwide reach and enterprise solutions, is uniquely positioned to address the needs of the segment. Our new digital platform will help the enterprises get quick and easy access to our connectivity solutions, resulting in a speedier deployment and business scale up for them.”
- What's Stopping CEOs From Meeting Growth Targets
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Why Most Firms Fail To Adopt Business Agility
- 85% Companies Not Ready For GDPR Compliance: Report
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- Why AWS Is A Growth Engine For Indian Businesses
- Rubique Appoints Ex-Snapdeal CFO Anup Vikal On Board
- How CIOs Of Midsize Firms Can Drive Digital Transformation