Airtel Rolls Out Digital Platform For Emerging Business
Airtel Business, the B2B arm of Bharti Airtel has rolled out a dedicated digital platform to serve the emerging businesses, including SMEs and startups to enable ease of business and faster time to market.
With growing digitization, emerging businesses are looking at connectivity solutions that are available/activated in quick time and are highly reliable and scalable as per their requirements. Airtel Business aims to address the needs of this segment with its wide product portfolio.
Airtel’s new digital platform will offer connectivity solutions to start with and will be integrated with more solutions periodically. Emerging businesses can now discover and buy connectivity plans in just three easy steps- Select a plan most suited for them; Pin their location to check feasibility; Place an order. This eliminates multiple layers of traditional processes to offer a fast and convenient way to identify connectivity solutions bringing down the total time required to order and deploy a solution by up to 70 percent.
Ashok Ganapathy, Director & CEO, Airtel Business said, “Emerging enterprises are a key growth driver for the economy. Airtel, with its nationwide reach and enterprise solutions, is uniquely positioned to address the needs of the segment. Our new digital platform will help the enterprises get quick and easy access to our connectivity solutions, resulting in a speedier deployment and business scale up for them.”
- Interivew Desk Helps HR Leaders Outsource Interview Process
- PayPal To Acquire Swift Financial For Lending Biz Expansion
- India Can Use Technology To Fight Against Corruption
- The Anatomy Of The CFO Of Tomorrow
- Citrix Appoints Makarand Joshi As India Country Head
- Can SAP Leonardo Help CIOs Digitize Operations?
- The Speedy Journey To A Mobile Enterprise
- Six Focus Areas For Business Success
- Are RJio Competitors Barking Up The Wrong Tree?
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study